VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Anamazing feeling

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:36:03 07/21/18 Sat

" I think perhaps that you might need to be spanked on a regular basis, she said. I meekly replied "Yes Mam". I felt like I was about 10 and bottom felt like it was on fire. It was amazing feeling. The spanking had really hurt and yet I was also excited about the prospect of receiving regular spankings from my future mother-in-law. "

I came across this sentence in an old forum thread and it sure opened up some mostly forgotten adventures. When I was about thirteen or fourteen I regularly mowed several lawns down the street with an old push type reel, grass cutter. In those days it only got me a couple of dollars for the lawn and raking the cuttings up, with one or two places where I cleaned the area around the trees and bushes when needed.
Usually when done I'd knock on the front door and the house wife would pay me although sometimes the husband would bring the money for two or three weeks to our house and chat with my mom for a while.
Just about all the ladies visited my mom frequently as she was getting weaker, so they had a book club and a weekly Canasta game, on, I think, Friday evenings in our living room or around the dining room table. Most of them were older and had raised their children who were then off to college, the military or living on their own but sometimes a grand son or grand daughter would be visiting for a week during summer school recess which could be embarrassing .
Eventually, one way or another all the neighbors had been present having a cup of tea with mom when my mom found some fault that earned me a spanking. Or as mom became weaker they saw Kathy order me to lower my pants and undies so she could do the spankings.
One of the ladies in particular was a widow whose sons and a daughter lived a distance away. To some extent I realized she was really just lonesome so I almost always did her front and back lawn last. Doing front and back doubled my fee which I think was about two dollars a week.
She had a small veggie garden in one corner of the back yard also. One day she complained that I was getting careless about the cutting and asked me to clean between some of the rows of veggies where there were cut strands of grass that had blown into her garden, and pull some weeds as well..
Often when I was finished she would offer me some milk, or tea, and cookies at her kitchen table so I'd sit there and she would ask how my mom was, or how I was doing in school and other chit-chat. I tried to be polite and I am quite sure I enjoyed the attention as well as being listened to by an adult.
Once one extra hot day when the sky was completely cloudless. she said I looked tired and sweaty so I should come in and take a break in front of the fan. Few homes had air conditioners in those days so people relied on having several electric fans in different rooms. As I entered and removed my shoes as was customary, she noticed the dirt on the knees of my dungarees, "Oh no, you can't walk in like that, your knees are filthy. Here take those pants off and let me toss them in the washing machine and run them through."
Well, I didn't want to do that, but also she was one of my best tippers, and owed me for a week's lawn mowing, front and rear, plus that day and I expected she would add something for weeding the garden on my hands and knees.
I admit I was also thirsty and not only did she make very sweet iced tea from Lipton's tea bags and squeezed lemons but her cookies were really good, usually filed with small chocolate chunks. So I took the heavy pants off, slipped the belt out of the belt loops and handed them to her. "Now, Danny, you go out to the sink and wash all the dirt off your hands and arms, so you can enjoy the cookies."
She went to the clothes washer, opened the top and turned the hot water on. As she dropped the pants into the washer's tub I began to rub the bar of soap between my hands. "God lord, Danny, how did you get your elbows so dirty and look at that shirt. Take it off right now !"
I was about to protest about taking the shirt off, but when she added the "Right Now !!!" in the imperative tone my mom often used, I meekly removed the open neck polo shirt and now was down to just socks and a loose pair of boxer shorts. I knew that the fly of the shorts was an open slot and that I had fiddled with it at least twice while at the far end of her garden by ducking into the little space between the garage and the rear fence. Without really thinking my now wet soapy hands sort of crossed because the head of my little peepee felt like it was about to pop out though the boxer's fly into full view of this nice lady, and if that happened she might call my mom and tell her about the exposure.
"Oh Danny, look at those shorts. You must have peed back by the garage and put your dirty hands all over. You should have asked me if you could use the toilet in the house."
I wondered if she had seen me standing at the corner of the garage with my peepee sticking out and then came the mortifying thought, I had had a mild erection as I shot the urine straight out and for a moment or two had enjoyed rubbing my boy toy.
Had she seen me from the house?
Could she see the penis from that distance ?
Was she going to call my mom and complain ?
Questions like that swirled in my mind, one atop another each following so fast, I barely finished the one before another rushed atop it. Jumbled thinking with feeling trapped and caught, I recall starting to tear up.
You must have been adjusting the back to tuck your shirt inside the waist band, look at the dirt on the inside of the elastic. You mom would have a fit if she sees that dirty shorts and the doesn't need to get upset in her condition."
I guess she realized it as she sad, "Okay, let us work this out, don't be a crybaby, drop the shorts so I can soak and clean them as well, then, before you sit at my kitchen table let's run a shower so you do not leave loose soil where ever you touch things."
I must have looked panicked at the idea of being completely exposed right there in her kitchen.
"Tsk. Don't worry, Danny, I raised three boys and they all ran around the house completely naked at times. I've seen plenty of boy parts, including, if you recall, yours when you were being spanked about three or four months ago. You looked just like my Billy when he got his heiney spanked. So lets get the undies off and go into the bathroom."
Before I thought all that though she reached out and slipped her fingers in behind the elastic waistband and gently tugged the shorts down. I am sure my face turned red when I felt the head of my peepee popping out over the elastic. But it was too late, I just braced my self, one hand on the wet sink and one on her shoulder, raised one foot and then the other out of the shorts.
I wonder if she did that on purpose because as she bent down and leaned forward the front of her blouse fell open and I could not help looking down at her breasts nestled loosely in her bra cups.
I had never thought of her or the other moms living in the neighborhood in a sexual way. Only one neighbor generated that feeling was Mrs. Godfrey who with her new husband had been very recently married and had just bought their first house next to ours.
Several times last winter she had entered her bathroom, on the ground floor, turned the lights and shower on, dropping her clothes as she entered the shower stall. She had seldom pulled the top curtains over and the top half of the bathroom window was clear glass, the bottom frosted glass.
From the hall window upstairs right near my bedroom door I could see her from above the waist. I had begun to leave a footstool there that I could stand on to get more height and a better angle. And best of all, they had a full length mirror on the opposite wall where she would stand as she dried off and examined herself, that improved my sightline almost to her lower waist. Some evenings I'd stand there for a half hour or so when I thought she would take a shower and one night I slipped and nearly tumbled down as I had been masturbating while on the footstool, when she was facing my way with her titties exposed. Her husband was about thirty and she had just turned twenty, so she easily excited me. Her name was Eileen and a few years ago I was reminded of her as her face resembled the young actress in the movie "Hard Candy, Ellen Paige.
Twice when mom was in the hospital she had come over to fix my supper and get me off to bed, and in the morning came back to wake me, fix cereal for breakfast, and to get me dressed for school. She wore very trendy skirts and had nicely trim legs. She started my shower, but left me once I started undressing unlike my cousin, Rene. On both occasions she came to my room insisting I be a good boy and wear PJs, whereas I liked to sleep naked. And in the mornings she opened my dresser draws, picking out clean undies to wear when I took the PJs off. Those times she had gotten a good look at me as she stood there watching me get up and put some PJs on, or remove them and whatever undies I had on.
One thing that was interesting to me was the warm excitement I felt at stripping naked on her command, and obeying whatever she said. I began to enjoy it and would remove the night clothes quickly so I'd be completely naked. Then I'd walk around picking things up or putting things away, straightening the sheet and spread and watching to see what Mrs Godfrey did. I could see her looking at me as she helped me fix the bed and as I began to put clothes on. I also wondered if she stared at my heiney when I bent over while facing away and I could feel my balls hanging between my thighs. After a spanking some months before my sister and a cousin Patty saw that back vew and insisted on me demonstrating the next day as we played some game in the basement rec room. So I figured that since she had seen me naked, my Peeping Tom act from upstairs across the side yard was getting even.
But Mrs. Nolan had been asexual to me as far as I knew until she removed my shorts and in turn each sock.
The clothes went into the washer tub, she added some soap and stood there with me standing along side, stark naked, my hands interlocked in front of my peepee, till the bowl was full before she turned and guided me to the bathroom. On went the water and I stepped into the glass shower enclosure with her watching. "Now let us start with your hair, Danny. Close your eyes so you don't get soap in them." she said, as she put some shampoo on the palm of her hand. I thought she would close the sliding glass door over and leave me alone, or at least watch through the foggy glass sides. But there she was rubbing soapy stuff into my blonde hair. Mom always had me get a crew cut at the end of the school year to replace the full thatch i usually combed every day, as she thought that was cooler so he short hair was not hard to clean. .
I began to soap my chest and rinse my head and she continued with my neck and shoulders down my back. When she got to my heiney she noticed that I had gotten sunburned quite a bit where the polo shirt ended and the pants started, saying "I have some sunburn lotion that I'll put on when you are dry." as soon a she started soaping my hind cheeks I could feel an erection building up. She sort of half turned me and noticed it swollen and sticking out a bit, "If you have to pee, let me know and I'll spread a towel on the floor so you can walk to the toilet. Go ahead and soap the front and get it all clean." She stood there and watched as I did that before saying "That's good. Young boys seldom wash this area thoroughly, " as I rinsed off.
I guess she did not realize that I had already managed the need to relieve myself by aiming my stream right at the drain where the soapy water carried it away. Again she said not to be shy as she had often washed her boys as she told me to bend over a bit and spread the hind cheeks. That may sound strange or kinky today but my cousin Rene always had me do that when she washed the crack, so I did as she had asked. In fact, I enjoyed feeling when she ran the soapy cloth all the way from the back of the scrotum to the tailbone.
Finally I was washed, rinsed and dried so we went to the kitchen, me holding a towel partly wrapped around my hips, as it wasn't big enough to cover my pubes as well as my heiney at the same time, and she in a skirt and blouse that had gotten damp. from the overspray of the shower head. Her kitchen was much like the one at my house, neat but very efficiently laid out and there was a table in a cul-de-sac by a curtained window that unlike my mom's wooden table of dark wood, it had a metal tubular frame, a top of Formica, quite popular at the time, and four matching chairs that had soft somewhat cushiony chair seats that were covered with a plastic material that stuck to the cheeks of my bare heiney...
There were flowers in a small vase that likely had come from her garden, The view from the window was of the front yard and the driveway whereas our kitchen window was at the side and the driveway was on the opposite side of the house.
The iced tea had warmed during the half hour or so that we had been in the bathroom so she took out a tray of ice cubes to add to the pitcher and a plate was over flowing with the chocolate chip cookies.
"Help yourself, Danny, and give me that damp towel so I can hang it up to dry. I have to change my blouse as it is all wet," she said as she leaned over the able to pour my class wit the sweet lemony flavored tea.
Yes, I had noticed the white cloth had become almost completely translucent and I could see the bra quite clearly. I think, or at least I thought, I could see the nipples at the time and I could feel the swelling of my peepee as the blood filled the inside of the shaft.
She left, checked the washer and in a few minutes returned in dry clothes that did not fall away from her chest which in some ways was better for my concentration.
Sitting down adjacent to where I sat, she began to chat about her sons and how they were all good boys, now young men at some college or in the US Navy. She made some reference to my being nude and said I should relax as I would probably be more comfortable that way.
"As long as we are inside the house or in the back yard, being naked was just as healthy as wearing lose clothing," she old me. There was some remarks about having been naked when we were born and probably also would be when we died.
(She was referring to a body stretched out on an autopsy table, but I did not understand that at the time.)
"I brought a jar of calamine lotion to put on you neck and shoulders as well as on your back where the shirt did not cover you. It will prevent blisters an reduce the sting." With that she started rubbing the lotion on the back of my neck and shoulders. "Stand up and let me do your lower back. Here is a dry towel to sit on so the ointment does not get on the seat of the chair."
I stood facing away from her and she spread some lotion across my back, but soon I realized that she was not only covering where the gap and slacks might allow sunburn but my entire heiney, and the message was lasting longer than really necessary.
As she did that she began asking me about my friends, both male and female, and things like that.
So as I sat at her kitchen table sipping iced tea and nibbling on the cookies, she began to ask me about what she has seen from her kitchen window
Apparently she had seen me talking to one of the boys who was always in trouble at the curb in front of her house. While I tried to be evasive I eventually admitted it was a dirty joke and some of the words that he had used. Eventually she told me to stand up and face her and look into her eyes. I began to feel ashamed and I know she could see my eyes start to water. The warm feeling that had come when I stripped my clothes off as she demanded dissolved and I wanted to cover myself, thinking how stupid I had been listening to John's dumb joke and laughing as if I agreed with him. He did have a foul mouth and had been suspended and eventually kicked out of the parochial school that my sister and I attended. And actually he was sent to children's detention center after being caught breaking into homes and taking things.
She said that she hoped I was not hanging out with Johnny M. as he was a bad influence. She had told me that a few weeks earlier so this was a second warning. Johnny had stopped his bike (which later turned out he had stolen and repainted) at the curb and told me what had to be considered a dirty joke about what some guy and girl had been doing in the back seat of a car. He laughed, and I went along pretending to laugh as well, although I really did not know enough about what couples actually did together, or the meaning of cunnilinguis. It sounded disgusting , but I had not wanted to appear "square" so I played along.
Mrs. Sverdrup had seen both of us laughing and from our body movements, Johnny grabbing at what may have been his fairly large peepee and rubbing his groin, to know we were being terribly naughty for those days.
Slowly she drew the story out of me, including the words I really did not understand, and that I had seen John's penis in the school Phys Ed locker room during a shower after gym class. He had paraded around with a hard on sticking from his bushy black bush, bragging and demanding some of the other boys compare his penis with their own.
I stood there in front of her completely naked and felt she could see into my soul. I had tried to be evasive but eventually admitted it was a dirty joke and some of the words that he had used. S
Shame and tears of embarrassment followed as I revealed everything including that that day in the locker room I had touched John's penis to feel how stiff it was and let him make fun of my sparse reddish brown pubic hair. I had not objected when he fondled my peepee. He was older, having made a career of being left back and seemed bigger and stronger.
She asked me if I thought that was what decent young men talked about. And also if my mom would be proud of me taking part in "dirty" talk. I remember saying "no."
Did I think my sister would do such filthy things ?
Her words and the stare that blamed me brought me to tears. One thing led to another till she asked me if I deserved being spanked, and shamefully I said "Yes, ma'am".
There was a long pause until she said that she would not call my mom and upset her, but I should stand up and remove my hands from playing with my little peepee. I know I did as told partly because that was the way I had been brought up. If mom told me unbuckle my belt and let my pants fall that is what I did. And when she had Kathy do such things for her, I did what Kathy said as it was clear that despite being about a year younger, Kathy was doing what mom wanted.
"I want you to lay across my lap with your heiney at the top," she said and to bend over with my torso hanging on one side and my legs on the other. " I will spank you the way your mom did when she was healthy" she said, and she did with her bare hand. My whole heiney was soon afire, and yes I was really crying. Finally she stopped and left me standing there while she said "I will be right back".
When she came back she brought a small pile of clothes. She said that had been one of her sons and he would never fit in them again. But before she let me dress she said that she wanted me to come into the house every week after I finished the grass cutting and other chores for my money, and that I was to tell her about anything I had done during the week that was wrong or naughty. "Remember Danial, there is nothing you need to hide from me, your penis, your little balls, the naughty things you do to yourself or with others. You will strip your clothes of when I tell you to so I can inspect you, examine your body and soul. And you will beg me to spank you.
Sniffling, I agreed and she drew me in close almost back on her lap where she held me and said she knew I was really a good kid just like her boys. As I sort of rolled up, my head rested on her breast and I knew she had no bra on.
Finally I stopped crying and she refilled my drink.
I remember that warm fuzzy feeling of forgiveness and relief that is referred to in the quote at the start of this story and many times in my life it was repeated after i surrendered to the control of a smaller theoretically weaker female for a humiliating spanked my bare heiney for being bad.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.