VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Anal inspections

Author:
Daniel (Humilliation)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:55:46 10/04/18 Thu
In reply to: Sam 's message, "Anal inspections" on 15:55:04 09/29/18 Sat

" " I know, in my teens years it was mother's method to decreased my "macho-ism" without or together with spanking but it was very embarrassing. "

My mom would notice a stain on the back of my undies.
I'd be in the middle of what ever I was doing when she'd call me, "Daniel, come here, right now."
It did not matter if there were anyone else present, "Lower your shorts (Pants or Jeans) and panties"
"But mom."
"Now"
"I said now"
"Please, mom. in the bed room, please."
"Just do it or I'll get the switch. (Or clothes brush) Never mind who is here, you should have thought about that when you did not wipe your heiney properly. Now get them off!"
Having lost this battle, I'd let the clothes fall to my ankles and step out. In a minute of so I'd be in a shirt and socks, completely exposed in between. A visiting neighbor, the local insurance salesman, or one or more of my sister's girlfriends from school, and she was only one grade behind me,, it mattered not. Most would at least pretend they were busy gazing at their navel, and were partly deaf.
"Hand me the panties." She always called my jockey short, "Panties" and if my sister was there I'd hear her stifle a "giggle."
I knew that she would also be smirking if one of her friends was there or any of my school mates. Mom did niot realize that I had to go to classes with these kids and by senior year most of the junior and senior classes had seen me naked, or spanked, or both. But they did not say anything until we were in school he next day, and the word passed from girl to girl, as the knowing looks met me in the hallways.
Actually, once my friend Harold was there in the living room, and had laughed aloud when mom told me to bend over and spread my cheeks.
Mom stopped immediately as I was handing her the undies, "So you think this is funny, Harry, well you can undress as well."
"But ...."
"Harry. right now or I'll call your mom."
Harry's mom was a frequent visitor to play Canasta on Friday nights and also a member of mom's local book club which usually met in our dining room, especially after mom got sick and had a problem getting around. At one such meeting, she told mom that she had caught Harry and me along side the garage in the back yard with our pants down halfway, peepees pulled out, urinating into one of th bushes that separated the different yards.
And worse, Mattie, Harry's younger sister was watching and laughing. Mattie always watched us pee when she could, and would kiss me and let me feel under her skirt if I let her touch the smooth head of my penis.
Of course, her mom never discovered that.
That day, Harry's mom had us strip right there in front of her daughter. Then she broke a long thin branch from a nearby tree and when we were completely naked used it on out bare exposed heineys.
It really hurt and as she alternated from one to the other it was impossible not to cry, or at least sob somewhat loudly as the swats crossed our smooth pink cheeks.
The neighbor must have heard the fuss and came out on her rear porch. As Harry's mom finished whipping us with the branch, she made us go over to the other yard and explain that we had been peeing on the neighbor's bushes that formed the green hedge.
"Here take the switch in case Mrs. Thomas wants to add a few strokes to your heinies," adding, loud enough that she was heard next door, "Then come back to the house."
Slowly, trying to stop the tears from flowing we started to pick up our clothes, but Maddie was picking everything up as her mom had told her to.
One more added humiliation was that the bushes ran all the way down to the front sidewalk so we had to go all the way to the street.
"And I'll be watching, don't you dare play with your peepee while you go there and back."
That was the code word for; "Don't even think about covering our peepees with our hands as we hurried around the long waist high hedges. Anyone who had been in the street or on a front lawn, such as the Italian guy and his helper mowing lawns would stop and examine the two naked boys trying to scoot from one yard to another without everybody seeing their no longer "private parts.
"What naughty little boys you are, exposing yourselves in front of poor young Maddie."
(Sure poor little Maddie. If any of them ever realized that when Harry said he wanted to pee, Maddie stepped right in to unbutton his pants and then pulled his peepee out where she could watch the urine stream. They'd faint.)
Once we got down to the public street, still completely naked but for our shoes and socks we hurried to Mrs. Thomas' back porch, sniffling and teary eyed we were told to stand side by side facing Mrs. Thomas. Harry handed her the switch and we both said we were very sorry we peed on the hedges. She somewhat suddenly reached out grabbing Harry's peepee between her thumb and forefinger pinching it just behind the head at the circumcision scar. He started to squirm.
"Don't you dare squirm." She then pulled on it slowly.
(In later years, I learned that doctors, nurses and the ship's corpsman would do that to see if there was any fluid dripping out that could indicate an infection, or pre-cum from recent attempted masturbation.)
After Harry's yelp I tried to not react when she took my peepee in hand and pinched it as well.
"Now I want you both to bend over and hold you ankles." I tried to not lose my balance when I reached for my ankles.
"Boy, spread you legs apart so the world can see your heiney."
A joke, because as far as I knew there were just the three of us on the porch?
I suppose the people in the houses on the next street whose homes an rear yards backed up to ours. There was a fairly open view.
I could feel the switch touching the welts on my behind,
"Spread the cheeks apart, Danny," I heard her say and then felt the switch passing up and down between the hind cheeks and softly touching the very sensitive area right behind my testicles. In fact I began to feel some stirring of my penis as she did that, when suddenly there were three or four swift hard cracks from the switch.

I guess I screamed and that was drowned out by a similar scream from my partner in crime. She had only struck me a few times but her aim was perfect and her strength was more severe than Harry's mom.
We both had jumped and were dancing around.
After a minute or so, Mrs. Thomas seemed to laugh and be very satisfied, I love the way you two dance around with your little peepees bouncing," she added, "it serves you right for being naughty.
" Now you two may return to the house, but you will return here tomorrow after noon so that I can inspect your wounds."
"Oh no," I thought, all this over some smelly amber pee
You will come to the porch, remove all your clothing so I can inspect your wounds. Am I clear? Now Danny, go and get your clothes.
So we returned to Harry's mom again having to parade out into the street and the hedges with our peepees in full view of anyone on the public street. Maddie had picked up the clothes and followed her mom.
Inside Harry's mom was asking Maddie about her watching us pee. "I just came around the building, mom, and there they were."
"Well, I saw you standing there watching so you should have turned around and left."
"Harry, you will go and bring the garbage pails in from the curb and Danny you will go home, your mom wants to talk to you"
"But mom, you still have my clothes."
"They are in the washing machine with Danny's. "Going into the street naked is the price you pay for exhibiting your peepee in front of a little girl."
I bet Maddie would get more than a hand slapping if she knew that Maddie had often suggested we pee before w went inside for lunch and was always willing to help us expose both our penises.
"Harry go home, I'll send your clothing over with Maddie when they are dry.
That meant I was going to be spanked when I got to our house after walking there completely naked."
So getting back to having a stain in my undies, my mom felt no constraint forcing Harry to disrobe and if needed spanking him on his bare heiney.
Harry did as told, removing his slacks and undies where there also was a stain.
My mom said, "Kathy, gather up these little baby's clothes and put them in the hamper."
Kathy jumped at the opportunity to get close and help punish me.
"Bring me a face cloth and basin with some warm soapy water. Also two towels, put one over the Ottoman."
"Danny, lie over the Ottoman so we can clean your heiney."
As soon as I heard the "we" I knew that Kathy would be doing it as since she had become ill, mom had been letting my sister help do things and eventually despite Kathy being about a year younger, doing the spanking when I did something wrong.
So I lay over the small cushioned Ottoman with my behind high over the top, head and shoulders hanging over the far edge. Kathy brought the water basin and towels and immediately took charge spreading my legs wide so the cheeks were apart and she could see everything from the head of my peepee tucked under the testes as well as the entire crack to my tailbone.
Mom came over and gave me a bare hand smack.
"Reach back and spread the cheeks apart so your sister can wash what you missed."

I did my best and soon felt the warm soapy cloth being applied to my heiney. Mom sat down in a nearby chair and began to fiddle with the radio on the shelf. Kathy loved doing things that humiliated me in front of our friends. I had learned it was best to just obey her when she said something because if I demurred mom would support her and thus give sis even more satisfaction.
As she washed me I felt her finger playing around at the opening and I wondered if I should say something, but decided not to. That would keep me exposed even longer, especially since one of the girls from school might "drop in" and be treated to my bare heiney.

"Roll over on your back, Danny."
Oh no, now she is going to wash the front."
Some of the soapy water slipped between you legs so I need to wash your privates and towel them dry. I gave up and slid around to my back and Kathy moved my legs apart again and applied the wet cloth raising one leg and then the other. She had recently been put in the Saturday baths and washed everything like that holding my klegs up by the feet with one hand as I lay in the tub.
Next, I stood up and waited for mom to send me up the stairs to get fresh clothes.
"Your turn, Harold. Lay down on your chest so I can finish up."
"Mrs Jones, please, do I have to let her do that."
"Yes, it will teach you to clean your heiney and also not to laugh at others who are shy about these things."
"Or would you like me to call you mom."
That threat always worked because regardless of what was being done, it would be exponentially worse if our moms received a phone call.
So, Harry did as told and soon Kathy had rinsed the face cloth and wrung it out. Then I saw what she had done to me as I sat there. She loved every minute if having us on our backs, legs up and knees apart, penis and balls exposed and in easy reach. Finally she let him loose as she toweled him off.
"Done mom."
"Take the boys up stairs and pick out those white panties I bought for Danny last year. Dress them both and I'll begin cooking supper."
For the next week or two, every time either mom or Kathy heard the toilet flush they made me lower my clothes for an inspection.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.