VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Nuns baring boys in front of girls

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:24:55 11/13/18 Tue
In reply to: Rod 's message, "Nuns baring boys in front of girls" on 20:14:02 10/13/18 Sat

"....They would frequently take a boy's pants down in front of mixed class as punishment and either spank him or make him stand exposed with his pants down in front of class "

In the several parochial schools I attended (My parents moved several times.), grade 2 though grade 12, a physical punishment of boys in front of the class occurred up to the freshman year.( grade 9 )
Mostly it was a wooden ruler on the bare knuckles. Seldom did girls get that discipline and they were allowed to go to the nurses office right after.
For more serious offenses Girls were sent to the principles office and I never knew what happened to girls there
But yes sometimes boys did get the yardstick on their heineys. Some nuns only required lowering the pants, leaving the underpants in place. One nun who taught eighth grade required the boy to bare his heiney, facing away from the class, which included both girls and boys. However if the boy was a second offender he had to bend over and spread his legs as far as his pants would allow. I am not sure that she knew it but you could see his balls between his legs and the girls would talk about that for a week. Also after ten or so hard strokes even the most determined boy would cry and be so upset he might stumble and turn almost to the class as he struggled to get his undies, especially the jockeys up and cover his peepee and et it in place. And yes everyone talked about that.

I got spanked enough at home and tried to stay out of trouble, but once near the end of the seventh grade, probably in 1951 was accused of scratching "Fuck" into the wooden desk, which I did not do, however shortly after I sat at that desk the nun saw the word and despite my protestations was sent to the nurses office later in the day where I did get a real pants and undies off spanking. I did write about it some time ago and posted in one of the Voy forums. That was not a fun afternoon, and I received a second spanking and semi-public enema when I got home. .

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.