VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Education For Girls (continued)

Author:
Reggie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:01:37 12/20/18 Thu
In reply to: Nola to Nora 's message, "Re: Education For Girls (continued)" on 11:27:41 05/09/15 Sat

This brings up many dreadful days in school when U.S. Military films were used in our "Health" class. I remember in 7th grade they showed those hygiene films showing male genitalia to everyone in class, girls included!
These were actual films with nude males providing sensitive information about foreskins, erections, masturbation, ejaculation, condom use, circumcision, STDs you name it!
The girls were allowed to view these films right there with us and the female teacher would warn us if we wanted to close our eyes when something was about to happen. If I remember correctly those films always had a warning that the films were to be viewed by males only. This warning was disregarded and the girls were treated to some very personal information.
I was mortified each time one of those films was shown leaving a huge pit where my stomach used to be. The girls snickered and laughed at many of the issues they addressed which proved to be totally humiliating to me and other boys who were made to sit thru these shameful films.
The girls were treated to films where penises fully erected and erections were showen erupting semen in slow motion. Penises had foreskins retracted and differences between circumcised and uncircumcised were discussed using nude males to help explain.
We saw none of the films on female anatomy but were shown a cartoon involving a sperm and egg with a cartoon penis and a vulva. It was defiantly very one sided in favor of the girls.
There was little left to their imagination as they saw so many humiliating films involving the male reproductive system, it was all put right there for them to see. I was so very jealous!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Education For Girls (continued)micheleFFS08:50:30 12/21/18 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.