VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: My Understanding of Female Superiority

Author:
Sissy Renee
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:00:05 12/18/14 Thu
In reply to: micheleFFS 's message, "My Understanding of Female Superiority" on 11:04:51 09/30/14 Tue

Dear MichelleFFS:

Now that I've accepted that I am a sissy, I've been looking for help and guidance and I've found some in this thread. Oh, I chuckled at first at things like Lee's take on Adam and Eve but after some thought it makes perfect sense. I keep catching myself sliding back to my old attitude, hence the chuckles, when reflection shows me the error of my ways.

Here's a bit of ancient history on female superiority: Did you know that most of the Greek tragedies refer to a world of matriarchy? Oedipus had to marry his mother in order to be king! The authors writing in the 4th century BC lived in a male-dominated world but were writing about centuries-old legends from a time when women were in control. And Penelope's suitors in the Odyssey? We get our history from men who didn't understand what they were writing about. I wonder what the true female version of history would reveal?

What affected me most in this thread was your statement about getting in touch with the feminine side. I've used these words so often I might as well be a parrot, yet you "feel this emphasis is crude and misses the point"! However after reading the complete thread as well as following the links I think I get it. Obviously I can never possess the capabilities that make women superior, I'll never create and nourish new life with my body for sure, but I will strive to comport myself as a sissy should and practice the kinds of behavior that women are so good at and I'm not. My feelings about my desire to wear feminine clothes was, for many years, shame and guilty pleasure. By changing my behavior and modeling it on that of my superiors, I hope to earn the right to dress appropriately as a sissy wearing a badge of honor.

Though I do think you left patience off the list of superior female traits.

--
Sissy Renee

PS: What's the "FFS" stand for?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: My Understanding of Female SuperioritymicheleFFS (Welcoming smile)06:48:20 12/19/14 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.