VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Purpose of humiliating spankings: Strict moms, please read

Author:
Mitch
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:35:33 07/27/15 Mon
In reply to: Daniel 's message, "Re: Purpose of humiliating spankings: Strict moms, please read" on 00:37:42 07/26/15 Sun

Daniel,

I think my single most humiliating spanking occurred at age 9. We were attending a relative's wedding reception at a really nice hotel. I was getting really hungry waiting for dinner to be served and my mom was very patient at first, but told me repeatedly that I had to be patient. In frustration, I threw a bowl of nuts that I had gotten tired of nibbling on and that is when my mom became unglued.

Mom made me apologize to the others at our table, all relatives and close friends, and then told them that I was about to have a session with my pants down and a hairbrush. I blushed red with embarrassment and then mom grabbed her purse and yanked me to the women's restroom. As this was a really upscale hotel, the women's room had a large lounge area with sofas and chairs.

As mom seated herself on one of the sofas and proceeded to bare my bottom, I knew several women and girls were going in and out and see me bare from the waist down during mom's typical long lecture. I did not look up to see, and seconds later mom was blistering my bare buttocks.

A few minutes later, we were back out to our table, and all I could think about was how I could barely sit on my sore bottom and how everyone around me at the table knew exactly what mom had just done to me. I know some of the other female guests had actually seen me get spanked, but I did not know who and it made my humiliation worse as I looked for smirks or smiles.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.