VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Boys spanked bare by female teachers

Author:
Frank
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:00:22 09/20/15 Sun
In reply to: Jack 's message, "Boys spanked bare by female teachers" on 13:51:49 08/22/15 Sat

I attended Catholic grade school and high school in the ENTIRE school. This must have been really humiliating.1970's and early 1980's. Spankings were not common, but they did occur. There was always a "threat" of spanking, so kids were generally well-behaved.

I witnessed 9 or 10 spankings given in front of the entire class - the last was in 8th grade. These "public" spankings were always given to boys, never girls. The nun would bring the naughty boy to the front of the class and order him the face the blackboard, bend over, and put his hands on his kness. She would proceed to spank him on the seat of his pants with her open hand. The nun would count the number of slaps to the bottom; usually it was 20 or 30 hard smacks. The boy would always cry pretty hard, probably as much from the embarrassment as the actual sting in his trouser-covered bottom. Afterward, the girls would always tease the boy about rubbing his bottom and crying in front of everyone.

Bare bottom spankings were given only in private. If a boy or girl was kept in at recess or after school, it meant a bare bottom spanking. This happened only for serious misbehavior. EVERYBODY knew that if somebody was being held in the classroom at recess or after school, they were getting their bare fanny spanked!

This happened to me in 7th grade (12 years old). I had been bullying a kid named Edward in the schoolyard. He and a couple of other kids reported me to our nun on several occassions. Finally, at the end of school one day, she told me to stay in the classroom. There was a "buzz" among the class because they all knew that I was going to get spanked.

After all the kids were gone, the nun pulled her chair out from her desk, sat down, and called me to her. She unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down to my knees, exposing my white briefs. Then she slid down my underpants down to mid-thigh and gave me a good, long scolding with my penis and testicles fully exposed. Finally, she took me across her lap and spanked my bare bottom with her hand. She smacked my bare fanny until I was crying and kicking my legs like a baby. It was probably 20 or 30 smacks. After the spanking, she kept me over her knees and gently scolded while making me promise to be a good boy. This seemed a little juvenile to 12-year old, but there was also something warm and intimate about this over-the-lap post-spanking discussion. I got an erection from the surprising intimacy and her warm tone - I can't really explain why.

When she let me off her lap, my stiff erection was in full view but she said nothing about it. She pulled my briefs up and tucked my erect penis inside them, follwoed by my trousers. She gave me a final smack on my trouser-covered bottom and sent me home.

The next day, all of my classmates asked me if I got my bare fanny spanked. The girls were particularly merciless, asking if my willy was exposed and if I cried.
I admitted to nothing, but they all knew!

In high school, paddlings were given by the principal and school disciplinarian. This was usually done in private, except for one time when several boys were caught smoking dope and were paddled in the auditorium in front of the ENTIRE school. This must have been really humiliating.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: To Frank (Boys spanked bare)Carl H07:23:03 10/08/15 Thu
Re: Boys spanked bare by female teachersJohnnie to Frank15:08:25 11/07/15 Sat

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.