VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Education for males

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:14:00 10/28/15 Wed
In reply to: Ralph 's message, "Education for males" on 14:09:42 08/12/15 Wed

" ... When did you learn ..."
Growing up my dad was often working late at night, or late into the evening so by the time he got home, if he did get home, we were all in bed and usually fast asleep.
( It later turned out that he was having an affair with one or another of the women at work, but by the time I figured all that out I was about seventeen.)
Even or vacations, he would rent a bungalow for the summer at a big lake in New Hampshire, but after a few days or a weekend something would come up at work and he'd be gone for a week or two.
So mom ran the house and as far as spanking go was almost always the spanker or watching. An older cousin helped out and she had the power to spank at will. When mom got sick and no longer strong enough to do things, she had my sister help out at first, but then just about completely run the house, including spanking me despite my being older by a year or so. If she needed help an aunt lived close by and actually was a harder spanker than sis.
So since females always ran our home and made decisions, I never had any problem accepting that they were in charge.
In fact, when I eventually opened my business and hired several young girls to work for me I sometimes felt funny telling them what to do.
And as adults it has always been my sister or a cousin who was dominant as far as I know with their husbands as well as my brother and me.
One secret disappointment is that my wife is simply not that way at all, and defers to me so often.
When I intimated that play spankings and other dominance or CFnm games might increase the fun and excitement in our sexual acts, she sort of agreed to participate but so weakly that it wasn't really fun.
I gave up on that and our sexual adventures became limited to minor variations of the missionary position. She tried oral sex as a duty and while she would participate it always seemed like she was waiting for a bus.
When we had one of the girls from work living in a spare room she must have known that we occasionally were enjoying sex or oral sex, but she never said anything and just went along as if they were just good friends. If Marisa was spanking me in the basement my wife never opened the door.
The good thing about that was that later that evening when we went to bed she would enjoy my enhanced libido and multiple orgasms.
She also knows that my sister has continued to spank me for fifty years. If we were at a dinner and somehow the subject cam up, my wife would leave the room and often went outside to sit on the far corner of the front porch, or to the back of the yard to watch the kids play.
So, I don't remember learning to defer to the females in my family, it just happened.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Education for malesMichael (Interested)15:55:52 11/24/15 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.