VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Tip for fast Ejaculators

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:06:22 10/28/15 Wed
In reply to: Dave 's message, "Re: Tip for fast Ejaculators" on 11:30:13 06/14/15 Sun

Dave,
You mis-overestimate how much semen you produce in a day or even a week.
As I mentioned what isn't used right away is stored for future encounters.
An active full grown male should be able to store several weeks, or a months or so, of ejaculate in his ballsac.
That is obviously why it is hanging in the way all the time. Unless he is one of those repressed religious fools like the room mate I wrote about, the pressure to masturbate will build up and most boys or men can relieve that problem quite easily.
Another consideration, if you were in the hospital, most likely you were sick or injured and being given medications, some of which can have a suppressing effect on your libido. So the urge will lessen a bit because the testes are producing less semen.
They may also somehow lessen your ability to rub your penis and feel pleasure. Another factor might be that in a dual room or muli-bed ward there is less privacy and so many guys are not able to admit that they masturbate to others, even friends.
I've been in and out of a half dozen hospitals during the last 20 years, some more than once, and the locl VA hospital many times. I have gotten used to having nurses, male or female entering and examining an incision site, usually in the groin and where an erection would be obvious, and a penis reddened from rubbing would explain why I had had a sheet over my torso.
I've noticed the urge is less, but not completely gone and twice I've been lying there in my own world enjoying the pleasure wave building only to have some nurse discover what was going on. One looked like she had found a dead mouse between my legs and the other, a bit cooler, softly said she'd close the door and be back when I was finished to wash it all off and change the sheet.
I do not recall that first one returning that shift or being assigned to my room again.
The second one did come back with a bowl of warm soapy water, washed and dried my "little peepee" and balls including the underside, explaining that she had four brothers, two older and two younger as well as two young boys, twins, (and a baby girl) at home so she said she was well aware of boys playing with their peepees and the mess they made.
By the time she was done washing and drying my groin I had a soft erection limply lying between her two fingers and her laughing, "Let's not do this again tonight, tomorrow will be enough strain on your heart."
On her next shift the following evening she joked with me about being caught and told me of how she had caught her brothers several times and always washed them off when that happened.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Tip for fast EjaculatorsMitch10:39:06 11/02/15 Mon

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.