VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Purpose of humiliating spankings: Strict moms, please read

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:37:59 10/28/15 Wed
In reply to: Mitch 's message, "Re: Purpose of humiliating spankings: Strict moms, please read" on 13:32:17 06/15/15 Mon

Another comment about your observation;
" ... First, is the safety factor because she can gauge when sufficient punishment has been administered. ..."

Once when I was home on leave, my sister and I took a walk after dinner to talk and not have her children interrupt every second.
Part of the conversation was about her spanking me again after probably three or four years. Secretly I had been hoping she'd take me over her knee again and pull my clothes down.
In japan and Okinawa I had had several enlightening sexual encounters with some ladies of easy virtue and one who I had been able to convince that our sex later would be better if she spanked me first. Anyway that went well and was heightened by my girl calling one of her friends in to look at my red heiney and how hard it made my penis.
There were benches along the walkway and Kathy said she would spank me right there with cars speeding by. We were only partly shielded by some trees. After a bunch of hard spanks on my bare heiney by her bare hand she said her palms hurt and I should step into the treed area behind us and find a switch. I did and soon found a four foot long length of a tree limb about as think as one of her tiny fingers.
Back on the walk way she put a folded shawl over the back of the bench, saying, "Now, Mr Big Man, remove those slacks and take the panties off also. Let's see if the peepee is any bigger that five years ago...."
I did a told and looked for an out route into the trees should any one else be out for an evening stroll. soon I was kneeling on the seat and leaning over the back.
Kathy tested the switch with a couple of strokes that stunk but weren't all that bad."Go a head, you can do it harder and she did and I could feel the stinging getting a little stronger as well as tears forming in my eyes.
"Okay ?" she asked, and like a fool, I muttered <"Yes, go on."
through the tears and sobbing
Oh my God, she must have leaned back and whipped my sore cheeks with all her strength, here or four sharp quick strokes, one of which allowed the loose end of the switch to hit the back of my balls. Of course I could not see the stroke o their result right away, but I did see the welts on my usually pink heiney later in a double mirror.
I shrieked and began to cry in earnest. Three more strokes fell in quick succession before my cries alerted Kathy that they ere more than I could handle.
We often write that after a spanking we, or I, cried like a baby or were bawling aloud. Well those spankings were child play to the pain from the all together six or seven well placed strokes with a flexible switch.
My sister dropped the switch and grabbed me at the behind just as a car passed with its headlights illuminating my bleeding cheeks. The pain was intense and her trying to rub it away didn't help. I tried to sit next to her and finally leaned on one hip over her lap while I Tried to stop crying.
After a few minutes I stopped sobbing and Kathy opened my undies so I could get my legs in place and pulled them up followed by the same procedure with my pants, putting my limp penis in place and buckling me up.
WE walked slowly back to the house because I simply wasn't ready to rush while at the same time, I wanted to. I also didn't want any of the kids to see me this way.
I paused at the back porch checking the kitchen and entered, going immediately to one of the bedrooms, throwing myself across the bed. Kathy followed, closing the door and pulling my pants down and off my feet.
I heard her gasp and she said "There's blood on your panties."
After carefully getting them down to my ankles and off as well, Kathy left to get a damp cloth and a towel. I realized she was crying, saying "I didn't mean to hurt you that much."
Returning she wiped the blood away and patted my cheeks lightly, still sobbing "Don't worry, the switch was my idea"I said. She noticed the welt reached the back of my ball sac and had me spread my legs all the way out so she could gently wash and dry the scrotum.
The rest of the evening was a blur although I do remember Kathy helping me get under a sheet and that twice during the night she left her bed, slipping out quietly so her husband slept on, to come and lay next to me the way we did when we were teens after one of us had received a spanking.
The next morning she washed me all off again, a sort of sponge bath and we managed to tape an old soft dish towel to my waist so it hung over my heiney inside the underpants and I could sit in the recliner.
Well I guess I rambled on from the subject but it did illustrate the reason a spanker should work on a bare heiney and be able to see what is happening.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.