VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Strap ons

Author:
Donna
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:48:08 10/29/15 Thu

For me, the ultimate form of male subjugation is the strap on. It can take a man from a giver to a sniveling receiver in no time at all.

When he needs to be put in his place no words need be spoken. I simply put out his cock cage on table and he knows he is in trouble. The device I use is made by a firm called the Steelwerks and the model I use is the “torture puzzle,” which has the added benefit to ensuring his compliance as it has spikes on the inside to encourage him not to become erect at any time while wearing it. In my case the adjustment of the spikes is not necessary as they are fully extended at all times.

Part of the process is watching him put the device on and the distress and agony is priceless. Once it is on, he can watch me get ready which usually involves sexy lingerie, perhaps some finger play for my first release, and then donning my strap on for use.

My strap on was clearly selected with him in mind. First it is easily twice the size of his pathetic erection and I often like to compare its size to his own meager equipment locked in his cage. My device also has a huge set of balls which will later add to his distress and show who has them in our house.

Of course before I do him he must service me in any way I desire. Any infractions are noted as he will pay for them later. Of course, this may try to excite him but usually the pain of the spikes digging into his pathetic toy limit his response.

When I am ready I usually start out by face fucking him which always causes him to gag and choke. Actually he can barely get my cock in his mouth which gives him something to think out where it is going next.

He receives a simple shot glass full of Crisco as lubricant. No effective modern sliding gels for his worthless rear. He can use it any way he wished but he usually shoves some up my target and then applies the rest to my strap on.

There are so many positions he can assume for the next part but my favorite is has to him face down and butt high. There is no gentle insertion, just a quick hard thrust which results in delightful howls. In this position my big hard balls will slam into his little tender nuts with each thrust. It is like kicking him in the nuts as he is screwed. Of course, any movement on his part digs his chastity device deeper into his tender skin to reinforce his lesson.

After ten minutes or so I get bored and will withdraw. He is inspected to make sure there has been no dripping from his little thing and if there has he has 50 hard strokes of the cane coming which have been known to occasionally hit a nut from time to time.

For weeks afterwards I find him extremely compliant and more than willing to do whatever I desire him to do. But like all worthless men, their memory is poor and he eventually forgets and requires re-education.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Strap onsDaniel10:26:32 10/29/15 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.