VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Tip for fast Ejaculators

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:05:30 11/04/15 Wed
In reply to: Mitch 's message, "Re: Tip for fast Ejaculators" on 10:39:06 11/02/15 Mon

" ... The longest I have gone without ejaculation is about 25 days when I was on an extended hiking expedition, and when I finally ejaculated, ..."

I don't mean to sound judgmental, but why in the world would you not jerk off during the second week at least?
Surely you had some moments of privacy to pee and dump ?
I think after a week or so I'd practically ejaculate just holding my penis to pee.
I can't recall ever going that long or close to it, even in military school or boot camp. On a crowded ship where we (30 healthy males) all lived in a common berthing area there were moments of privacy despite the canvas pipe racks we slept on.
I remember having a handy tube of lubricant that I'd put on my palm ( a dollop) while under the sheets and instead of violent rubbing that would give the act away, I'd just rhythmically squeeze the shaft and then let the fluid squirt into an already used tee-shirt that I'd slipped between my legs. In the morning the shirt, usually dried could be put into the dirty laundry bag casually.
I went to sea for quite a few years and managed to do that regularly even before going ashore in Japan or the Philippines where finding a willing female was no problem.
The only consequence was that when regular coitis occurred I'd be able to delay my ejaculation and possibly provide pleasure for the girl.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Tip for fast EjaculatorsMitch08:00:11 11/06/15 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.