VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Education for males

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:56:44 11/30/15 Mon
In reply to: Michael 's message, "Re: Education for males" on 15:55:52 11/24/15 Tue

" ... the value of feminization, and the absolute imperative to obey all women at all times. ..."

I don't know. Society and our culture are far, far away from that kind of situation.
In my life, I can't count how many times I have had to be the "In Charge" person among and for females, when inside I would have loved to have my wife, or one of my employees take charge.
Even my sister, in public, assumes the "clinging female" role and only a very few people outside of close family members have any idea that once at home, hers usually, she will assume the dominant role.
The same situation occurred with the one employee who lived with us for several years. At work, or among general friends and neighbors she always deferred to me unless we were among total strangers and she felt comfortable enough to step up and take charge. Even then we alternated our roles depending on the mood.
I do not think most females are ready, willing and able to continuously assert themselves that way.
I found one young woman who, only after three extensive business meetings, and long conversations was willing to insist I remove my clothes and stretch over her knees so she could spank me.
Even then, when we went out for lunch she reverted to being a somewhat demure business associate.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.