VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Control and Domination can take many paths

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:04:56 12/03/15 Thu
In reply to: Mitch 's message, "Re: Control and Domination can take many paths" on 08:56:06 12/01/15 Tue

|....before I turned 11. ....|

It seems a common element in male growth or maturity pattern.
Up to age ten or so, we used a sprinkler in the back yard during hot summers and just about all boys and some of the younger girls ran around naked. Sometimes after drying off on the porch we stayed nude during our summer meal, at least at my cousin's house where my aunt allowed it. My mom had some hang-ups about nudity, male or otherwise.
On Saturday nights sometimes we were bathed together. especially when my older cousin Renee was baby sitting.
Then as we got older things changed and getting caught undressed with a sibling, school mate or cousin especially the other gender became out of the question. The very females who I had bathed with and whose genital area seemed so uninteresting became clothed and so interesting that if q girl accidently became partly exposed was impossible to keep the eyes from gawking.
One of my cousins who was about two years younger stayed with us for a few weeks and one day I happened to walk in while she was changing her dress. I believe by then she was around, or almost, thirteen and while her family lived across town we always were very friendly.
My mom saw me standing in the door way watching. Lori wasn't even naked, just in undies and replacing her bra, but mom had a fit.
I was sent downstairs to await a spanking. which was delivered while I had striped to a short white tee-shirt.
Both my sister, my cousin and some others saw me getting spanked on my bare heiney and I have no doubt the front view as well.
Lori came to my room when I was still sobbing and I told her I was sorry, and after talking she said it was okay "after all Danny, we had all been bathed together" on a visit to her house less than a year earlier.
But to my mom the age threshold for boys had been crossed and even seeing my cousin half naked was a crime although she was able to see me, bent over, legs spread apart, exposed completely over mom's knees.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.