VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Purpose of nude, humiliating spankings

Author:
Dave
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:34:49 06/01/15 Mon
In reply to: micheleFFS 's message, "Purpose of nude, humiliating spankings" on 15:53:18 06/01/15 Mon

Since I was mentioned in the previous post, I figured I would add my two cents worth.

I basically approve of nude spanking and nude corner time where members of the opposite sex are present for the express purpose to embarrass the individual being punished. Let me explain.

I am going under the assumption that all other forms of punishment have failed to modify behavior and this is done only as a last resort. Assuming this is the case and the individual knows this is the case then why not try this as a last resort. As far as I am concerned, any action that achieves behavior modification is fair game.

If during this exposure, the individual exhibits involuntary reactions which might include becoming erection, precum and even ejaculation, there is no reason for those present not to take advantage of this opportunity to explain to those who may be watching such activity for the first time what is happening and the reason it is happening.

I want to make sure everyone understands that my reaction to my stepmom's continued exposure occurred under very special circumstances. First of all, I was well into puberty when my nude punishment occurred and most important, my stepmom's continued exposure of me was prompted primarily not for punishment, but to make money for my stepsister who was charging her classmates to come and see me nude. It happened so often-my reactions were conditioned. I doubt that any normal amount of punishment would have a similar lifelong effect on anyone.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Purpose of humiliating spankings: Strict moms, please readmicheleFFS15:43:41 06/03/15 Wed

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.