VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Tip for fast Ejaculators

Author:
Dave
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:26:56 06/04/15 Thu

Actually that was only my second ejaculation in 3 weeks (yikes). Was on a 2 week cruise to Alaska and very little opportunity and privacy to jack off in that little cabin and then the last three day of the cruise got sick and when you are sick you don't feel like doing anything-even jacking off. So when I talked to that women-hadn't ejaculated in almost 2 weeks-really expected a lot more semen to come out. Don;t know whether it was from being sick or just not enough foreplay when talking to the women.

Don't know where the semen goes when one is sick-whether the body absorbs it or what-assume you have a full "container" so to speak to empty once you get back to normal.

Anyway considering making a new video if I we all agree on the get-together with the girls. Sure the women would be interested in seeing my current status and with all that semen stored up and knowing the intended audience-who knows-might get excited enough to even shoot instead of dribble-even without an erection. And see if I can think up a perversion or 2 to add to the video. And, of course, will see you a copy also.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Sorry for wrong postDave12:50:08 06/05/15 Fri
What I meant to post originallyDave13:22:46 06/05/15 Fri
Re: Tip for fast EjaculatorsDaniel16:47:51 06/11/15 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.