VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Purpose of humiliating spankings: Strict moms, please read

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:25:16 06/11/15 Thu
In reply to: Margaret to Moderator 's message, "Re: Purpose of humiliating spankings: Strict moms, please read" on 21:34:03 06/06/15 Sat

" ... allowing the offended girls to participate in the physical chastisement to a limited degree will be a powerful deterrent to the boy and will empower the girls. ..."

Being allowed to observe my cousins and me spanked on the bare heiney certainly did "empower" both my sister and my cousin Patty.
They both raised large families and their children, male and female seemed to be very well behaved and studious through at least two years of college. Over the years I witnessed just about all their kids being punished naked or partly so.
My sister has spanked her husband, usually privately, but on two occasions I inadvertently walked in while he had been stripped and was getting his behind reddened.
Long after I was married she occasionally found fault with something I did and since my wife simply did not believe in spankings insisted that I comply with her decision to spank me just as she did years earlier.

On another note by Margaret:
" ... It is not to humiliate them ..."
I disagree.
It is specifically designed to embarrass and humiliate the macho male instinct that would proclaim to his brothers, sisters and cousins that the spanking was nothing as he struts around bragging about how little it bothered him.
That becomes impossible when siblings and friends have witnessed the spanking ritual with sobbing following a gritted jaw and that followed by open bawling with abject begging for the spanking to stop.
Seeing someone hip-hoping around after a good paddling and witnessing their red hind cheeks belies any such false bravado.
It is only by humiliating him that that breaks down the mal;es emotional walls..

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Purpose of humiliating spankings: Strict moms, please readMitch13:32:17 06/15/15 Mon

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.