VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Tip for fast Ejaculators

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:47:51 06/11/15 Thu
In reply to: Dave 's message, "Tip for fast Ejaculators" on 10:26:56 06/04/15 Thu

,b." ... Don't know where the semen goes when one is sick-whether the body absorbs it or what-assume you have a full "container" so to speak to empty once you get back to normal. ..."

When a healthy male fails to ejaculate for some reason it gets stored obviously in the ball sack. Usually at some point what are called nocturnal emissions occur naturally.
During my second year at a military school my assigned room mate was, in my mind, excessively religious.
He carefully knelt aside his bunk and payed just about every night. Over time I'd see him going to and from the group showers at the middle of the hall, and his sack was so engorged that it resembled a good sized grapefruit hanging between his legs. It hid most of his penis allowing only the head to peek out.
A few times he quickly pulled the sheets off his bunk at reveille before any upperclassman might notice and I saw tears form in his eyes. When I tried to broach the subject with him he became noticeably uncomfortable. Once when he awoke his erection poked its head out of the PJs that he always wore to sleep in. That happened also when I was changing and did not cover up right away.
To him, at about 18, masturbation was a grievous sin, unlike most boys who by then would secretly stroke their willie when ever they could.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Tip for fast EjaculatorsDave11:30:13 06/14/15 Sun

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.