VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]
Subject: Re: Diaper Position

Author:
Belinda
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:34:56 11/16/14 Sun
In reply to: Sneakfish 's message, "Diaper Position" on 18:34:39 10/24/14 Fri

>I've only recently learned that some people have been
>spanked like this, I didn't realise it was even a
>thing.
>
>Has anyone on here experienced it and is it as
>embarrassing as it looks like it would be?

I have used this position with my Cody till his almost 16 - as part of a longer spanking - and we have found it to be effective. I agree that the embarrassment factor can be higher particularly if your child is shy and modest. Cody says it is more embarrassing but not really that much given that he is already bare and is comfortable around me and we do it in private. When we have used it, Cody was positioned on the bed with a pillow under his hips to raise his bottom up. He would then hold his own legs back to his chest with his hands behind his knees. I'd keep one hand on his legs/ankles to steady him. I had no problem spanking with my hand while avoiding his privates. But I always spank slowly and carefully. He would sometimes pull his knees in a bit or rock his hips back and forth a little in response to the hurting but otherwise was able to hold the position pretty well - but we did not do it for long. I used this position because it is a way to increase the significance of the spanking experience for him without actually having to spank harder. It also seems to cause the spanks to sting more for whatever reason.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Diaper PositionmicheleFFS17:34:47 11/16/14 Sun

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.