VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]
Subject: Re: Before spanking

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:04:12 04/14/17 Fri
In reply to: Tony F 's message, "Re: Before spanking" on 04:37:16 03/11/17 Sat

" .... If I spent too much time behind a locked door, ....... Mom would spank my bare behind till I was crying ...."

My mom had a sixth sense about that. Admittedly during the high school years, just about the first thing I did after I got home from school was to us the toilet, first to pee, naturally, and then to rub the magic boy toy.
If I was in here too long or she didn't hear the pee splashing in the bowl she would just look at me and decide, usually correctly, hat I had been playing with myself.
"lower your pants, " she would say regardless of who was present, "Your panties as well !"
Since she was usually too ill to go out much her friends from around the neighborhood, or her book club, would often as not be sitting at the table chatting, and they would all watch me. "Oh, mom, please, not now, but I'd be already in doing the buttons or snaps. "Now, I said now, and be quick about it."
By then the waisthand was loose and I'd let the trousers drop. I knew that if I didn't pull he undies down myself, mom would or sometimes she'd tell Kathy to tug them all the way down. And Kathy liked to do that and tease me about afterward, " Your cute little peepee looked so sore when it popped out of your tight panties, Danny. Everyone could see how red it was." Which was true enough almost every time. : Elizabeth or Alice "(Or anyother friend she brought home after school) "said her brother's peepee is much bigger than yours and he is a year younger. This would followed by some giggles.
Which, of course, it was.
"Step over here so we can see what you have been up to. I don't know what we are going to do. You know that is a Mortalm sin. Then, "Kathy bring a damp cloth over here to wipe that stick stuff off. And help him remove the clothes before he falls down"
Kathy loved this and would crouch or kneel down to remove my pants and shoes, letting me lean on her shoulder and son I would be bare below the waist waiting for her to bring a wet cloth to wipe my peepee off. What mom didn't knw was that by the time I was around fourteen Kathy and I had often played games upstairs where due to her knees mom couldn't climb without extreme pain. .

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Before spankingEdwin14:42:04 04/15/17 Sat

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.