VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Re: Stepmothers Who Spank

Author:
Diane
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:40:03 01/17/15 Sat
In reply to: Becky 's message, "Re: Stepmothers Who Spank" on 08:09:21 01/16/15 Fri

I have punished both my stepsons several times for transgressions of the rules that were laid down from day one for them.

Punishment has always been done so the family see when one of the boys is disciplined.

As yet I have dealt with them either on shorts or on pyjama trousers.

We have two older girls who watch their brothers get their swats.

Am I being too lenient? I have been researching this subject on parenting forums and have discovered your forum.

Is it okay for the girls to see their brothers without pants? How much is enough? Should they only ever see a bottom?

How does one address the matter? My husband says I am totally in charge, his wish.

It has nagged me that I am maybe on the conservative side.

I would be pleased to read any thoughts from other forum members on the subject of taking punishment to the next level.

Thank you.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Stepmothers Who SpankMichelle (supportive)12:33:54 01/19/15 Mon
Re: Stepmothers Who Spankjack3204:44:39 03/03/15 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.