VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Re: Stepmothers Who Spank

Author:
Diane
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:34:34 01/27/15 Tue
In reply to: Ellen to Janet 's message, "Re: Stepmothers Who Spank" on 23:05:57 01/17/15 Sat

Although I didn't get much response here I have made progress and my two boys heard all about how punishment was about to change in a big way.
Now the first punishment has been given and my eldest stepson has had to bare all.
Talk about embarrassment. He was ashen faced as he was brought before the family in the main room, sisters seated and younger brother almost as nervous as him.
I went through the preliminaries restating what was already known, but for effect.
I did all the preparation. I paused as I tucked up his tee-shirt and pullover and looked him in the eyes.
"Right....you know what comes now don't you? I'm going to take off your underpants."
He wasn't best pleased and whined a big "NOOOOOO!"
It didn't help as he was being held by his father to stop him bolting or anything silly.
As he writhed and squirmed about now showing everything I gave a slow teasing laugh "Ohhhhhhhh, who's all embarrassed then...ehhhhhh?"
I said he was going to be a lot more embarrassed when I spanked his bottom which was his first hand spanking from me, no implement.
The thing was it worked far better than anything and I finished with the leather strap.
That was the first and I think it will be a while before he or his brother dare risk another.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Stepmothers Who SpankEllen06:48:51 02/07/15 Sat
Re: Stepmothers Who SpankJeanne14:57:06 03/31/15 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.