VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Keeping up with penis size (Actual factual)

Author:
micheleFFS
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:58:17 03/10/15 Tue

No bell curve here.

For tests of intelligence, results form a bell curve, such that 30% of any random population fall between IQ 85 and IQ 115.

Not so with the dicks of the male half (rounded) of the population. Fully 90% of penises are within the average range, from about 10.5 cm to 15.8 cm. That's 4.13 to 6.22 inches respectively. In other words, only 5% of cocks are shorter (erect) than 4.13 inches and longer than 6.22 inches.

Wait a minute, you say. Who am I? Where am I getting this stuff?

Read the report and look at the graph: http://commonhealth.wbur.org/2015/03/biggest-study-penis-size

Several studies are summarized here. They indicate that 90% of cocks are between these measurements:

4.13 10.50
6.22 15.80

So the 6 inch model so often cited to humiliate growing boys is incorrect. What lies at the middle of the up and down axis at the middle of the left to right axis?

4.53 inches 11.50 cm

For me, the important measurements are

6.75 in 17.15 cm, my measured max, top of erection

and 5.50 in 13.97 cm, my current age-diminished state.

Left unexplained is the importance of the measurement of a stretched flaccid penis and the important variable of who does the stretching. If Nurse Ratchet, you get one result. If done by her able assistant, the redheaded, svelte but busty Fiona, no meaningful result can be obtained for "flaccid, not erect."

All of this says nothing about the joy a woman may experience when she encounters a large penis.

Your reassured and obedient servant,

micheleFFS

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Keeping up with penis size (Actual factual)Nola22:06:46 03/14/15 Sat
Re: Keeping up with penis size (Actual factual)Sissy Renee09:35:35 04/11/15 Sat

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.