VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Lines of Authority

Author:
micheleFFS
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:54:52 10/13/14 Mon

Andrew's family situation raises some interesting questions. What is the order of authority among the three women over the two males?

In the past, it was Mom over both boys. Once Andrew's wife asserted her spanking authority, Mom's dropped to second place as far as Andrew goes, with mother in law third, basically to back up the authority of the wife and her expectations. Mom retains authority over the younger brother and the two other women back her up. At least that seems how it ought to be to me, with my tendency to linear thinking.

Andrew, is that how it works out for you in practice?

But what if Mom continued to spank Andrew up to his marriage? And what if his girlfriend, then his fiance spanked him for lateness, rudeness, prior to the marriage?

Maybe an agreement, I spank him for behavior at home, you spank him for date behavior?

I don't believe in giving away the bride (What an unsuperioir way to tread women!), but what about a ceremony in the marriage of "passing the paddle?"

Anyone have similar cases or different ideas?

micheleFFS

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Lines of AuthorityMs. Gertrude06:50:56 10/13/14 Mon
Re: Lines of Authorityjackie7486 (puzzled)06:05:59 06/02/15 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.