VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Re: To Becky: Measuring Instructions?

Author:
Becky to Nola
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:51:45 03/23/15 Mon
In reply to: micheleFFS 's message, "To Becky: Measuring Instructions?" on 21:48:09 03/15/15 Sun

A few comments on penis size:

The size of a guy's erect penis is his most intimate and closely guarded secret. You should caution the younger female witnesses that the exposure, inspection, measuring, and spanking is for the benefit of the boys (it teaches them humility and respect for women) and the female witnesses (sex education, perspective on penis/testicle size, and insight into boys' emotions). The girls should not reveal Matthew's measured penis size to their friends. Matthew's dick is on the small side, and it would be embarrassing for him if the girls at school or other social circles tease him about his small cock. This very private informaion, if shared, would spread like wildfire and unfairly hinder his chances of getting a girlfriend.

I am sensitive this issue because my husband and son are not well endowed. My previous lovers (including my ex-husband) all had bigger cocks than my husband. I didn't measure the old boyfriends, but I would estimate that they were all in the 6 inch range. I did measure my ex-husband and he was a thick, uncircumcised 6.5 inches.

My husband, despite his pot belly, is physically bigger, stronger, and more "manly" (outside the bedroom!) than my ex-hubby and previous boyfriends. You can imagine my quiet dissapointment and surprise when I first pulled down his underpants to reveal a very modest 4.5-inch erect cock. He also has small, firm testicles, which are unlike my ex-husband's much larger "eggs hanging in a sack".

I don't know if his small penis has anything to do with it, but my husband ejaculates quicker (still an occassional problem) and makes much more noise (whimpers, moans, and cries) prior to and during ejaculation. Basically, he is very sensitive and emotional in the bedroom.

Nola, I wish I had been given the sex education you are providing so I would have been better prepared for the variations in penis/testicle size, as well as the emotions and sensitivity that smaller-cocked guys seem to have.

Also, I would advise you to perform the testicle inspection early in the process because his balls will tighten and shrink as the tension builds in his cock.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: To Becky: Measuring Instructions?johnny06:59:15 03/24/15 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.