VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Re: Age Regression for errant adults.

Author:
Cornelius
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:12:00 03/27/15 Fri
In reply to: Jeff N 's message, "Age Regression for errant adults." on 17:31:40 12/29/14 Mon

I was brought up in a Matriarchal household after my mother divorced my father when I was 12 and my two sisters were 10 and 7 respectively. Mummy was a firm believer that boys matured far more slowly than girls and my younger sisters were given much greater freedom than me throughout my teens and until I left home at 26. This included my having earlier bedtimes and my sisters being left in charge of me when my mother was out.They were also allowed to witness my bare bottom spankings over Mummy's lap which were frequently imposed at their request if I had annoyed them in any way.

Once my sisters reached the age of 15 they were allowed to impose corporal punishment on me themselves. This usually involved being strapped on the outstretched hands and then having to stand in the corner followed by a very early bedtime. For more serious offences I had my bare bottom caned.

I was expected to do most of the housework including having to keep my sisters' bedrooms spotless, and wash and iron their clothes. As a mere male I was considered more suited for domestic duties and expected to obey without question. I was treated and often dressed as a small child until I left home. It was not so much being age regressed as not being allowed to grow up so my sisters became adult women while I remained a little boy.

From childhood onwards I have always considered myself to be inferior to the opposite sex and am attracted to strong dominant ladies.

Cornelius

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.