VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Female Superiority is 6 months old today

Author:
Forum Moderator (Big grin, bare bottom)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:47:52 03/30/15 Mon

The Female Superiority forum is six months old today. As founder and moderator, I am very pleased. I value the contributions from all.

I have particular thanks for Ms Gertrude, my online Superior, both for her contributions here and for her guidance to me. It is most fitting that a male performs the work while a Superior provides guidance when needed.

We have had 630 submissions. Of those, Iíve approved all but a handful. A very few I felt might have incurred the inscrutable wrath of the Voy management. Those posters all understood my reasons and reworked their posts. Thank you. Others I didnít approve included blank reposts of othersí material, one from a minor and one off topic post. None were spam, which I attribute to the approval process.

I particularly like topics where multiple participants post several times ó thatís what grows our online community.

Our most popular topics?

By far the most popular topic is Wives in Charge, which is in three parts of 31, 25 and 7 posts each for a total of 63. Next is Education for Girls with 42 posts. I like the process of keeping the threads from becoming unmanageably long. Education for Girls, which is certain to be revisited, could be moved to a new, continuation thread.

Other popular topics include Differences in Men by Ages, Ms Gertrudeís thoughtful post, with 33, and Diaper Position with 23.

While awake, I check the forum frequently, sometimes at intervals of a bit over an hour. I will ask someone to take over this duty when I go on vacation.

As for my own participation, I feel Iím a bit too prominent. Of the 630, 107 have been made by me in both roles, or 17%. As micheleFFS, I usually wait 24 hours before responding to posts to give others a chance. Over the months, there has been less and less need for Moderator posts, which are now 5% of pots, leaving a more reasonable 12% for micheleFFS.

Archives are made periodically by the Voy software. Topics in archives can be revived simply by replying to one of the posts on the thread. The thread then moves to the top of the first page

As Moderator, I am always open to suggestions and comments. Feel free to email me, micheleFFS@sissify.com.

Thanks again for everyoneís contributions. Keep Ďem coming.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Female Superiority is 6 months old todayNola to michelleFFS13:30:10 03/30/15 Mon

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.