VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Re: Limits in BDSM and Matriarchy

Author:
slave joanna
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:22:20 04/13/15 Mon
In reply to: Mistress Holly 's message, "Limits in BDSM and Matriarchy" on 11:30:16 03/19/15 Thu

Mistress Holly

i am a sub male who is the owned property of Mistress. i have been owned for many years. You are, of course, correct in stating that in a patriarchy Women are afforded no rights. Why would it not follow suit that in a Matriarchy the inferior male is afforded the same level of "fair" treatment.

i am here to serve, honor, adore, worship, obey; and, yes suffer under She who owns me. Being allowed to continue to do these correct things is my reward. Women have A)superior intellect, are B) much more imaginative, and, did i mention, C) completely beautiful. There is nothing i will not do for Mistress at Her very suggestion (verbal or non verbal) and completely understand that strict and constant discipline She must exercise to see to it that these things are strived for. Searching for perfection in the above mentioned "job description" is to be followed with equal determination as searching for water in a desert. And, because perfection is an impossible level of enslavement, learning to receive punishment without the "right" to use a safe word affords Mistress true Matriarchal Authority.

Your statement of complete Female control over their Uterus to include subjecting sub males to castration is spot on. i believe the Roman society had it correct to leave their Women to be served by a class of slaves known as eunuchs when the boys were out concurring more land and returning with jewels. i am positive this is the origin of forced feminization, as well. Think about it--would You clothe Your slave in expensive clothing that pleased them, or Your hand-me-downs to include Your panties and bras? i am only allowed Mistress' hand-me-downs--and to use my allowance $$ to purchase them. As for the eunuch part i am kept in a locked genital cage and released for "tease discipline" only. Mistress believes the term male chastity device is not a valid term. To Her my cage is a castration simulator.

Anyway, Your writing is absolutely to the point. i would say that i "agree" with what You write, but that would imply my "right" to disagree. You "get it" i am sure.

slave joanna

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Limits in BDSM and MatriarchyJoanne00:51:28 04/15/15 Wed

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.