VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Re: Lines of Authority

Author:
Andrew
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:47:29 10/14/14 Tue
In reply to: Ms. Gertrude 's message, "Re: Lines of Authority" on 06:50:56 10/13/14 Mon

>I think that the mother and the girl have to discuss
>matters and decide when the transfer of power occurs.
>For some it will be the wedding night, for other girls
>it may be a little earlier. It depends on what the
>girl and her family decides. Also bear in mind that
>it is not an either/ or situation. There is nothing
>that states only one female will spank a naughty boy.
>After all, God gave boys 2 cheeks for a reason. :-)

It wasn't so. As I told already Mum stopped spank me after 16 and only about 2 months ago she have known that I get punishments in my new family. She was amazed but it helped her be more close with my wife and mother-in-law. She tells me her mistake is repaired now. Moreover, she is sure it will be useful for Tommy too and help her to keep him in border of disciplne. If honestly, I got first spanking from my mother-in-law about half-year before wedding. I deserved it then but hoped it was unique case. Big mistake. After 2 weeks I got again and Jane, my bride yet then, was taught by mother how spank "disobedient boy"... I was sure I'm macho already but was punished as snotty boy. I tried to protest but unsuccessfuly.
Now, after 3+ years without such humiliations, I'm spanked again.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Lines of Authorityjackie (happy)06:17:57 03/03/15 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.