VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Re: Stepmothers Who Spank - First Time For Stepson

Author:
Ruth
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:51:41 04/20/15 Mon
In reply to: Nora 's message, "Re: Stepmothers Who Spank" on 03:39:27 04/09/15 Thu

I started reading the forum late last year and have also been reading elsewhere about parental discipline and various methods and beliefs.
I am old school, and at 47 can remember the fear of the cane at school when I was a girl. Boys were always the culprits who got the cane in public and this was done in front of several hundred mixed pupils.
I have wanted to give my stepson Alex a really proper no holds barred taste of old fashioned punishment.
My husband has given his complete backing after I first floated my ideas a few months ago.
About six weeks ago we had put Alex in the picture. My husband was there but let me do the talking. I told Alex in no uncertain terms that we were going to start giving bare bottom punishments. What's more I told him that there would be no privacy for this, it was going to be done for the whole family, in short our three daughters would be present. Alex was shocked to the foundations.
Just the threat alone has changed his behavior but not enough for my liking. I have warned a few times since first announcing it, each time Alex looks shocked and goes all quiet, and white faced.
Then on Friday last week Alex had his very first bare bum punishment done as promised with the whole family present.
More than anything the shame and humiliation were the key ingredients.
Alex is devastated that his sisters have all seen what he looks like without his underpants, bottom and willy on proper display for long minutes.
The girls adored it, they were desperately trying to be mature but it was quite a shock for them in a nice way.
With his t-shirt tucked up to chest level he was bare down to his feet.
I took a tip from many I have read and gave a lecture while standing him like that, his hands I had clasping his wrists behind his back, that way his face showed as well so everyone can see his expression.
I could see the girls looking, loving every moment.
There was no sign of arousal but I have no problem at all if this happens in future. I would keep an erect penis on show just the same.
He was fighting the tears until I finally got to work roasting his bare backside with the clothes brush.
Corner time was not used this time as he had really had enough by then.
Okay thanks for reading. I hope to read more of other mothers and stepmothers, they are inspiring.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Stepmothers Who Spank - First Time For StepsonNola to Ruth14:21:04 04/22/15 Wed
Re: Stepmothers Who Spank - First Time For Stepsonpaddledmale15:27:08 04/22/15 Wed
Ruth-if you have any questionsDave21:23:47 04/23/15 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.