VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Re: Stepmothers Who Spank - First Time For Stepson

Author:
Nola to Ruth
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:15:17 04/24/15 Fri
In reply to: Dave 's message, "Ruth-if you have any questions" on 21:23:47 04/23/15 Thu

That's certainly going to increase the anticipation for the next time Alex gets a punishment. He will now be dreading getting an erection knowing that you are going to make it the center of attention.

The threat alone could actually bring this about, a self fulfilling prophecy as it were, I would not be in the least bit surprised.

I would suggest that when you next bare him that you do as you suggested even if no arousal has occurred and turn his exposed crotch to your daughters and comment upon his penis. Ask them to estimate what his length is, and have a ruler there ready to show them. I am almost certain he will gain a mighty erection just from all the embarrassing scrutiny his dick comes under.
Be prepared to hold his wrists very firm because when he feels it begin he will most definitely try and hide it from them. No lad wants his sisters or his mother to see this which is precisely what makes it such a powerful addition to the punishment experience.
Then you can follow by having them guess the erect penis length and then measure once again.
I have measured Mathew before the girls, and Nicola my oldest daughters friend of many years.
Mathew measures 12 cm erect and he hates that everybody knows it. He will be re-measured the next time when I plan to have a full on lesson about the penis with his foreskin peeled back.
Should be most memorable.
Keep us informed Ruth of your own progress with Alex. Thank you.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Stepmothers Who Spank - First Time For StepsonAmanda14:53:59 04/25/15 Sat

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.