VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Re: Stepmothers Who Spank - First Time For Stepson

Author:
Moderator, Female Superiority
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:03:32 04/26/15 Sun
In reply to: Margaret to Master Mike 's message, "Re: Stepmothers Who Spank - First Time For Stepson" on 03:59:58 04/26/15 Sun

Margaret and all readers,

I appreciate your concern and thank you for the post.

The problem of Voy's enforcement of rules is that the rules are unknown and unpublished. I suspect they want it that way, because (from their perspective) they can delete a forum for any reason. However, the effect (from a user's and a forum owner's perspective) is to inhibit posting of controversial topics, which is what the fora are supposed to be about in the first place. Voy doesn't answer inquiries about the fora they close, in my experience. I sure don't want to write and ask them for guidance; I'd attract their attention.

Genital nudity is a no-no, as are insults. I can easily control them through the ordinary approval process.

I'm not certain that the forum this one replaced was destroyed because of posts like these. On that forum (I forgot the name.), there were multiple threads on similar topics, some lasting for months. I even thought one of my posts may have been the cause - It was one of the last posts.

I'm not sure we're talking about the same forum. The one I'm referring to was about females disciplining young males. Anita was a prominent poster (and, I think, the owner). Is this what you refer to as the mother's forum?

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Stepmothers Who Spank - First Time For StepsonMargaret to MicheeleFFS17:33:30 04/28/15 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.