VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Re: PADDLED BY MOM TIL 15+ (back in early 60's

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:55:16 04/28/15 Tue
In reply to: Jerry 's message, "PADDLED BY MOM TIL 15+ (back in early 60's" on 17:16:56 04/20/15 Mon

" ... -Mom's even talked openly about when a teen son needed to be paddled ..."

Yes, my mom not only did that but quite often after a spanking she would call me to the kitchen where she and her coffee klatsch, book club or Canasta Club friends were sitting and tell me to lower my pants or PJs to show my sore bottom.
Usually that meant that the clothes would fall to my ankles, especially if mom told me to bend over.
Before I was ten or eleven I didn't think much of it since it had always been done to me and my cousins. But sometime after that I began to feel embarrassment at people seeing my reddened heiney, knowing I had been spanked and why that had happened. Worse still was that often mom would tell me to explain myself why I had been spanked which required that I turn around and face whoever it was at the table. If I tried to cover up mom would say something about not being shy and that they were all moms and no one was going to look at me, meaning my "privates." Or that I should not worry since they had all seen me naked before.
Meanwhile, despite my eyes getting teary, I could see someone examining me and in later years smiling if I got an erection.
This happened up to a few weeks before mom passed away, which was when I was almost seventeen.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.