VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Re: lower educational standards for males

Author:
Danil
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:51:30 04/28/15 Tue
In reply to: Joanne 's message, "Re: lower educational standards for males" on 19:55:01 04/19/15 Sun

" .... First of all polyandry is not legal. ...."

Neither is polygamy.
But one of the often threatened outcomes of the increasingly popular extension of marriage rights to same sex partners is that both Polygamy and Polyandry will eventually be suggested and perhaps allowed.
While a polyandric arrangement doesn't really appeal to me, I have often wondered how having two wives would have worked out.
For several years my wife and I "officially" rented a room to a young girl who had worked for me for a few years. She had shared a rental with two other girls but for some reason they had to move out and go separate ways. She stopped at our house one evening after dinner for coffee, tearfully explained her problem and that she had no where to go. We had a large house so "renting" her a room
was no imposition and I know that my wife knew that Maryanne had confided in me while at work about her family problems a few times. She lived with us for about two years, then, after getting a new job, went off with co-workers for almost a year only to return to us an emotional wreck to live with us again.
Several times during our marriage I had tried to interest my wife in some spanking games but she did not like being spanked and although a few times I did get her to take part in spanking me, her heart was not in the game, so I dropped the idea. Our sex life was adequate in frequency and intensity, but rather vanilla. Occasional oral sex was about the most kinky thing we did together on a regular basis.
A few times Maryanne and I spanked one another, at first as a punishment for some mistake she made with the cash drawer, but then when I screwed up the account one day and erroneously thought it was her fault I suggested that she take charge.
The first time she was tentative having to be led into lowering my slacks and pulling my drawers down. Her spanks with a plastic hairbrush were light and twice she stopped to ask if that was enough, but eventually she became a full time enthusiastic participant.
So she took up residence and got along very well with my wife although keeping her own room. But she provided the outlet I needed. The only time we shared our bed together was after her mom passed away and she came upstairs crying in her nightgown after getting a late night phone call from her brother. And a few times when my wife and I took her along on one of our short vacations and for some reason(Hint, hint ...) our hotel accommodations get screwed up and there was only one king sized bed.
Even then my wife pretended to fall asleep and ignored our interactions.
But a polygamous relationship was illegal and eventually she met one of my friends from work and married him.But I did consider the possibilities.
So, perhaps once same sex relationships become common and open some people will try some more interesting combinations.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.