VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Spanking that won't happen...and one that did.

Author:
micheleFFS
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:52:39 06/10/15 Wed

Superiors and submissives,

For some time, Ms Gertrude and I hoped to meet to get better acquainted. I had every intention of earning a sound spanking from her. In fact, I was going to ask the community to suggest misdeeds for me (not that I'm incapable of earning a good, sound spanking all on my own - see below).

Unfortunately, a long-simmering family health crisis for her has come to a head, drawing her out of town. At the same time, a death in my family at the area I plan to visit, made the meeting with Ms Gertrude unlikely from my end as well.

Just not meant to be...

However, last night I met with Mistress Livia Godiva, my mistress and friend. In October, we initiated a contract to help me increase the volume and quality of my writing.

The aspect of the contract that affects me the most each day is that this divorced male is not allowed to pleasure himself until fulfilling a certain quota writing. By far most days I finished the writing or if not I obeyed the prohibition about masturbating. Not so for two days last week.

Last night we met, I confessed, and my back and bottom, scrotum and penis paid a painful price. Only time will tell whether I learned my lesson, but I believe that I have.

When Mistress forgives, all is forgiven. After the punishment came body worship. Without being in decorous, I can say that she tastes delicious, and that we agreed I'd never got her going so well at any time.

I live to give women pleasure!

Your grinning and obedient servant,

micheleFFS

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.