VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Education For Girls (continued)

Author:
Male35
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:43:14 04/12/15 Sun
In reply to: Nora 's message, "Re: Education For Girls (continued)" on 23:41:22 04/10/15 Fri

I have seen some of those columns to.This is a column from 1970.DEAR ABBY..My sister has a beach front summer place on a lake.She also has to boys, ages 11 and 13 and two girls, 12 and 14.When the weather permits she requires the boys to play on the beach and in the water completely nude.However the girls wear swimsuits.We have two children a boy 12 and a girl 13 who would enjoy a vacation at the lake,but I don't like this nude boy bit.My husband says I am wrong.When I discussed it with my sister, she said it was good to bring boys up without secrets from there sisters and said I should do the same.I half jokingly asked her if she thought Dear Abby would agree with her and she bet you would because you had a pliant sense of fundamental realities.I agreed to write to you and show her your answer.I also agreed to concur with it.--DEAR MRS I'm inclined to agree with your sister and your husband.The fundamental realities are that boys girls are very different.I concur with your sister that it alright to have the boys nude in the presence of the girls providing them an opportunity to see the secrets boys have that girls don't,yet not having the girls follow suit, of rather the lack there of.It certainly is a very good way to satisfy the girls curiosity as to what boys look like while in the appropriate surroundings, but I agree with it bring different for the girls and that they should wear swimsuits at all times when in presence of the boys.Although this may seem unfair to the boys, girls require more privacy than boys and it would be inappropriate to insist that the girls comply with the no- swimsuits rule.But it sounds like your sister's boys understand and accept that.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Education For Girls (continued)Nora to Nola17:57:19 04/13/15 Mon
Re: Education For Girls (continued)Nola to michelleFFS19:36:30 04/13/15 Mon

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.