VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spanked standing

Author:
Rachel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:02:05 05/01/15 Fri
In reply to: Nola to Rachel 's message, "Re: Spanked standing" on 15:48:09 04/29/15 Wed

Yes, I sure did manage to witness Lou get spanked, two times!

First time I was just lucky to be visiting when Lou got too "sassy" with his stepmom. Actually, Terri started teasing Lou and he got mad and called her names and when his stepmom warned, "You better apologize to your sister right now young man, unless you want a bright red butt!"
Lou was mad at Terri and obviously ashamed to be threatened like that in front of me. I was breathless, just hearing "red butt" and seeing Lou's red face made my body tingle all over!

Lou couldn't stop from arguing, "but it wasn't MY fault, Terri started it!" and that was enough for his stepmom to grab his arm and march him to a kitchen chair...OMG...it was happening!
I glanced at Terri, she was beaming, and I wondered if I looked as excited, especially when Lou looked at us in horror, begging, "Please Ma'm! I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't!..."

My eyes got big as Lou's shorts and undies were yanked down, and he yelped "not in front of them!" and he covered his cute round rump with one hand and his boy parts with the other.
OMG it was happening!

Lou got hand spanked HARD, his stepmom really SMACKED all over, the white finger marks turning hot pink and soon both his firm cheeks were bright red, just like he had been warned!
He obviously tried to keep from crying at the start, but he was being spanked so fast he could hardly catch his breath and soon he began weeping, then sobbing, then crying out loud and pleading "stop please ow no more."
Music to my ears and a delight to my eyes to see a cute boy all bare bottom being spanked to kicking and bawling.

It was pretty long, three minutes probably, until her arm got tired I think! Then she stood him up with the warning, "One more chance Louis, turn around and apologize to your sister and Rachel or I'll take the spoon to your bare fanny!"

It was something to see the boy still crying and rubbing his sore behind, doing a little dance, with his front parts wiggling while he sobbed out an apology.

The next time I got to see, it was because Terri invited me over!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spanked standingPetronela (Curious)03:14:24 05/08/15 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.