VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Stepmothers Who Spank - First Time For Stepson

Author:
Joe B
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:37:52 05/04/15 Mon
In reply to: johnny 's message, "Re: Stepmothers Who Spank - First Time For Stepson" on 12:01:52 04/24/15 Fri

Reading this thread sure brought back memories. My stepmother spanked me frequently with a hairbrush on my bare bottom from the time I was about 8 right up to about age 15. It was she who would take charge and lower my pants and briefs to my ankles and give me a brief lecture about my misbehavior. She would position me not so much across her lap but rather sideways so that I was pretty much under her arm. Any shirttail I had would be tucked up into my collar, or if I had on just a tee shirt it would be partially removed so that it was lifted over my head and my arms left in the sleeves, thus my entire upper body was revealed. She would also have had me put on mittens that were the type that could be clipped together, and my hands were restricted in front of me. She would then administer the spanking vigorously, applying that hairbrush smartly over my entire bare bottom and going from cheek to cheek in a regulated manner but with increased sparkle with every smack. Her free arm would wrap around me and hold me firmly, and very often my boyish willy would make contact with her hand or wrist as I struggled and bawled. I never didn't cry and sob during the spanking, which would last for 5 minutes or more. My squirming would rub my willy against either her skirt or the upholstery and I think I was 10 when I sported my first erection when I was allowed to stand up. She would remove the mittens and then order me to place both hands on my head, and I would do my little rain dance from the throb of my reddened bottom. I had 1 sister and 2 stepsisters, all of them younger than me, who would always witness my punishment and it was extremely embarrassing for me to stand there exposed and often erect in front of them while my stepmother would lecture me again and not allow me the benefit of modesty. I would have to spend a long time in the corner, shuffling over to stand there with my pants still down and my bottom still on display. My erection would not dissipate on its own, and this was an ongoing problem when I entered puberty. I had to endure the stares and giggles and comments of the girls even after I had shuffled to my room, still with pants down and erection unflagging. There were even sessions when I was spanked that my sister and/or stepsisters would have their girl friends over, and they too would see my punishment and hear my crying and sobbing and of course witness my boyish erection. And yes, the physical state of my willy as well as the condition of my still-tender bottom would be discussed in my presence among the girls and my stepmother, with my stepmother explaining how a boy relieves himself of an erection and pointedly referring to my unerect willy as proof that I had satisfied my erection on my own. My face would be burning as I had to admit to this. And yet, this is how a boy ought to be punished, with requisite embarrassment and humiliation to accompany the actual spanking.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.