VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Differences In Men By Ages

Author:
Naughty Bob
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:23:15 12/04/14 Thu
In reply to: Ms. Gertrude 's message, "Differences In Men By Ages" on 10:48:21 11/29/14 Sat

>I have noted some differences in men who are spanked.
>It is interesting as in older times when women were
>seen as subservient, mothers were very strict with
>boys and the boys had more respect for the women.
>Also boy's modesty was not considered in most social
>situations. Thus, the irony is that those older males
>are highly submissive to a firm female authority.
>Contrary to what one may expect, boys of today who
>were raised in feminism appear to find in more
>difficult to submit under a female authority. I have
>divided males into three categories below along with
>my observations.
>
>(1) Males over 50
> This group is highly compliant with the female
>disciplinarian. They will quickly be disrobed, follow
>clear and precise orders and accept their punishment
>in a compliant and grateful manner. They have a full
>respect for a female"s superiority.

I think I have to agree with Ms Gertrude about the over 50 crowd. I was born in 1946 and unlike most boys that I grew up with I was never spanked other than an occasional smack on the back of my pants.

My mother, like most mothers in our neighborhood, did not work outside the home and she did do a lot of volunteer work – PTA, Girl Scouts, United Way, other charitable organizations (This will be expanded later). My sister was also 4 1/2 yrs older. My mom’s mom would visit a lot. Grandma would often baby sit us when mom and dad would go out. We also visited my aunt and uncle a lot and they had 2 daughters: 1 and 2 yrs older than I was. Aunt also would baby sit us at her house.

All my elementary school teachers (K – 6) were females also as was my school secretaries and principle. Thus I had many females in authority over me

Boy nudity was never an issue growing up. Some of my earliest memories at home include my sister helping mom give me a bath. She obviously saw mw naked many times. I only saw her naked accidentally though – like walking into the bathroom while she was taking a bath or barging into her room while she was changing.

When Grandma or Aunt Inez would baby sit, they both saw me naked (as did my female cousins) when they gave me a bath and dried me off. This lasted until I was about 11 or 12 and then my sister would have to stay with me – which, like all big sisters, she hated.
Grandma was a firm believer that an enema and cod liver oil would cure anything. If I was the least bit ill, grandma would insist that she give me an enema before putting me to bed.

Although it didn’t happen too often, if a boy at school was taking too long in the restroom a female teacher would come in and see if anything was wrong. She couldn’t help but see us boys standing at the urinals or sitting in a stall (our stalls did not have doors), so more than one lady at school saw us going to the bathroom. Many of us boys had pants that did not have flys – they had elastic waist bands so we pulled our pants down to urinate – underpants too.

Swimming lessons at the YMCA were taken in the nude until we reached age 12. Although all of our instructors were male, occasionally a lady employee of the Y would come in for some reason. Also there was a viewing area where usually a mother or 2 would be waiting for their son. We as boys, didn’t even care if we were naked or not in front of the mothers. We were having too much fun.

My best friend growing up lived a few houses away. He was the oldest of 5 kids – 3 sisters and a brother. His one sister was a year younger then we were and his other sisters were 3 and 4 yrs younger. His brother was the baby of the family. In our neighborhood it was the “Parent in locos” system. I played a lot at my friends house and since my mom volunteered a lot I would go to his house many times after school too. Since we were young boys we would get very dirty playing outside especially in the summer time. His mom would make us strip outside so she could hose us down and we would not track dirt into her house. We had to leave our clothes outside. His mom would give both of us a pair of his underpants which was all we wore until we went outside again. If his sisters were present that was OK. I never saw the girls naked but they saw both of us naked on many occasions. I would occasionally stay over night at their house and take baths there.

So, as you can see, up until I was about 12 yrs old, many females not only saw me naked but would have me take off my clothes in front of them too.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Differences In Men By AgesPaul23:49:57 12/04/14 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.