VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: RE: my bullying experiences

Author:
ej to pinned male
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:36:20 01/29/15 Thu

Thanks for sharing your experiences, Pinned Male. I can appreciate the conflict between liking vs disliking those experiences of yours, and the interior questions posed by those experiences.

Bullying, whether Female or male, need not be limited to physical. To be honest, most cases of Female Bullying that I'm aware of from my time growing up were more of the psychological bullying. Psychological bullying helped ruin my marriage.

Growing up I had a true friend named Helen who could beat most of us guys in racing, wrestling, and shooting a basketball. She beat me in all three several times, as well as beating other guys in the neighborhood. I think that Helen was the real-definition of Female Superiority. She won fair and square, and while there was some good natured kidding she never once resorted to humiliation. On the other side of the coin Helen was not very good at things like football, baseball, and swimming.

The things like you mention, physical bullying, were pretty much non-existent in my neighborhood, but for a period of about three years psychological bullying of Females to males was rampant. This bullying was a result of things that happened to guys in school from Female teachers, things like petticoat discipline and mouthsoaping. The girls loved it; the guys hated it. I never knew a single guy who liked being punished or humiliated in such a way.

While guys were playing sports the girls were calculating: which boys have the strictest mom's. They would then go to that house while the boy was out playing sports and they would make up some story (an untrue story) about some make-believe infraction that the boy had committed against them. They would even suggest to the mom's things that they felt should be done for the particular infractions. Many of the mothers went along without even knowing the truth; some mothers even invited the girls over to either witness or to help administer punishments.

So don't feel too bad, Pinned, because things could have been much worse.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: RE: my bullying experiencespinned male16:43:12 01/29/15 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.