VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: RE: my bullying experiences

Author:
ej to Pinned
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:34:28 01/30/15 Fri
In reply to: pinned male 's message, "Re: RE: my bullying experiences" on 16:43:12 01/29/15 Thu

>Thank you for your response. I will admit to feeling
>some apprehension at writing this, because I wasn't
>sure how people would react to it. So thank you once
>again for your support.

Forget gender for a second, Pinned; there is no disgrace in being taken-down by someone much larger than yourself. I was bullied in school by a guy 2 years older than me. One summer I grew about 3 inches and put on some weight; I bloodied his nose and mouth, and he never bothered me again.

I know this is a Female Superiority Site but I am totally-anti-bullying in the real world; kids get hurt and they are left with emotional scars that last a lifetime, and all in the name of having fun. In 2015 bullying is a very serious issue. I wonder if those Girls ever wondered what it would be like for them to receive the same treatment at the hands of a bully. Probably not.

You say you have "apprehension" about posting about being bullied. Well I do, too. Its especially difficult when you're/we're in that in-between area, totally unsure if you/I like or dislike a previous experience. Like I said, I lost a marriage because my ex and her sister "wanted to have fun" bossing me around and making life miserable. They thought themselves Female Superiors! Were they? Only as long as I let it happen. I stopped it. They end up having to work for a living, paying bills, and both ended up divorced again. No, my friend Helen was a real Femdom Superior. Take care. Don't be afraid to express yourself.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: RE: my bullying experiencesmicheleFFS11:14:47 01/30/15 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.