VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Training & advise

Author:
Paul Goddard (unhappy)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:40:02 01/31/15 Sat

I am looking for some advise, I have known for some time that I am a sub male and enjoy waiting on a superior woman. I have had a few experiances in the past and I am currently single.

My ambition is to live as a slave to a woman yet find it difficult to express that to potential partners, partly due to shyness and partly due to being rejected my women looking for more forceful males than myself.

Quite how does one explain that begging to serve and wait on there every need, to be kept controlled and passive is a huge turn on for me? Any help would be appreciated

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Training & advisemicheleFFS09:12:19 02/01/15 Sun

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.