VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Control through Petticoat Disipline

Author:
slave joanna
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:20:51 02/01/15 Sun

i do agree with Patti and have been enslaved to my Wife, who is a firm believer in this, since saying "i do." What i guess i actually said was "yes Ma'am i will obey!"

As an early show of Her Superiority i was put, immediately, in panties. She maintains that having me in panties (bras, girdles, panty hose, etc.} reveals Her ownership of me in the same manner as opening Her panty drawer reveals its contents as Her Female property.

It has never become easy to be "marked" as being under strict petticoat discipline--especially sense my slave panties are to be full cut nylon briefs in obvious femme color and/or print, with a full hourglass panty panel, and in a size smaller than my fitted size. i do display obvious panty lines in public (to include work)to "show the world" (especially other Women who have superior observation skills)that i am under Female Authority.

Could i resist? Maybe--but as those who truly believe in the power of "the weaker sex" know this resistance is broken when the order to put on our first pair of panties is given. Then comes the years of positive reinforcement, strict rules, and ever stricter enforcement.

Pantied to Serve, slave joanna

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.