VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Effect of punishing boys by spanking?

Author:
micheleFFS
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:19:13 10/18/14 Sat
In reply to: Alicia 's message, "Effect of punishing boys by spanking?" on 11:23:09 10/16/14 Thu

I originally posted this response in the wrong thread. Here it is in the right place. Alicia's question deserves a good response. Shall I be spanked for my mistake? Anyhow, here's my response:

Regarding Dave's quoted last sentence, "If a boy's first sexual experience with a female is activity which results in him getting erect and ejaculating primarily for her enjoyment, how is he going to ever be able to have normal sexual relation with a female."

Hoo boy, there are so many wrong-headed aspects of this quote it's hard to begin.

Alicia raises the basic question, "What is normal?" There's a wide range, as we know. For example, I think high heels are sexy, and legs reshaped by them are attractive, but I have no foot fetish. But a foot fetishist is normal, just a bit more uncommon.

Mothers and sisters controlling a boy by his genitals seems extreme, and would certainly be called abuse by authorities.

But Dave's statement concerned a boy's first sexual experience being for the pleasure of the woman. What's wrong with that? The pleasure was mutual or the boy wouldn't have ejaculated.

I think boys should be informed, early in their sexual development and awareness, that their pleasure in sex is enhanced if they train themselves or are trained by a partner to withhold their pleasure until the female partner has experienced several orgasms. The the pleasure of a mutual or male solo orgasm is strong, explosive, and triumphant!

Multiple orgasms is one of the ways a woman is superior to a man, and males should take pleasure and pride in assisting women to achieve several before enjoying his own. The measure of masculinity in bed is the pleasure you give your partner.

If a young man's early sexual experiences with a female involve punishment for misdeeds and pleasure for obedience, he's very fortunate indeed. He is better prepared to help redress the imbalance of status, pleasure and authority that have dogged women in our society for years.

Alicia, I'm glad you raised this topic.

micheleFFS

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Effect of punishing boys by spanking?Johnny11:52:48 11/04/14 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.