VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spanked standing

Author:
Rachel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:33:52 05/11/15 Mon
In reply to: Petronela 's message, "Re: Spanked standing" on 03:14:24 05/08/15 Fri

Petronela,

I actually feel a bit guilty about the second time I saw Lou get spanked, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world!

My friend Terri phoned me and blurted, "Bring your math book over right away! My brother is gonna get spanked!"
Kinda mean of her to invite me and mean of me to show up, and the math book was just so we could pretend to "do homework" at the living room table.
And when I got there Lou was already naked and standing in the corner OMG!

He was 13 and short but cute and his behind cheeks were smooth and plump like a girl's butt. I couldn't wait to see them spanked!
Lou knew I was there and he fidgeted in the corner while Terri and I whispered and giggled. She told me Lou was in "school trouble" and was in for a BIG spanking as soon as his Mom came down stairs.

Mrs. R came in and smiled at me, "Hi Rachel," then she said, "See Louis, these girls are doing their homework, they are good in school, not like you today.
"That's why they are NOT standing in the corner waiting to be spanked and YOU are!"

Wow, I felt the exact opposite of Lou - thrilled, eager, curious - while he was shamed, scared, shivering...well, maybe I was "shivering" a bit also!

Mrs. R set a chair, right in front of me and Terri, and called Lou out of the corner. It got interesting as he shuffled toward us, red-faced, tears in his eyes and he had both hands covering his boy parts.
I was dying to see his parts and wondered why his mom "let him cover?"

She was diabolical ! "You don't have to move your hands son, but tell my why you are covering yourself like that?"
Confused Lou first started to remove his hands, but realized and clamped his palms tight on his package.
"I...I..." he stammered...

"What?" his mom smiled, "are you embarrassed because your sister and Rachel are here to see you get spanked? Well, think about how YOUR behavior embarrassed ME!"
"I'm sorry Mom! Please don't do this!" Lou whined.

"So you are covering up because you don't want the girls to see your penis and testicles?" she asked, all innocent. OMG I couldn't believe she said that! And I WAS trying to see between his hands and I noticed he seemed to have trouble covering everything.

"Aren't you proud of your penis? Or is it because you have some new hair on top? You think you are a little man now?"
I heard Terri giggled but I kept quite, mesmerized....
"Mom please oh please make them leave..." the boy begged, tears streaming down his red face.

"Well you're not!" Mrs. R barked, suddenly stern. "You are a disrespectful little boy who deserves to be spanked and I don't care what you have between your legs or who sees it."
And she grabbed his arm and began hand spanking his bottom.

SLAP SLAP SLAP....Lou was facing right at Terri and me and he squinched his eyes shut so as not to see us looking at him and he did a little dance in rhythm with the sharp, slow, SLAPS.
The whole time he kept grabbing his dick and balls in a desperate attempt to keep his boy parts hidden.

Suddenly I gasped, realizing that he was having trouble covering it all because he was getting an erection! OMG Terri and I looked at each other in amazement and she giggled and whispered, "Ohhh gross!" but I was enthralled and hoping to see it ALL!

And I did, as that was just the first part of Lou's BIG spanking!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spanked standingMargaret to Rachel03:59:46 05/12/15 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.