VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Dealing with new stepson

Author:
Nola to Tara
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:06:55 05/13/15 Wed
In reply to: Tara 's message, "Dealing with new stepson" on 14:27:02 05/13/15 Wed

Welcome to the forum. It is very well run and so you may speak freely here.

My advice is to introduce your stepson to embarrassing bare bottom punishment, done in the living room in front of the family.
You should first tell your girls in private that you are going to start giving their brother or stepbrother corporal punishment on his bottom and that this is going to be given with them watching because it is more embarrassing for a boy to be disciplined before his sisters.

Explain that for the teenage male embarrassment is worse than the physical punishment itself IF it is done in front of girls. That is why they are going to be present.
Then explain that you need them to be really sensible about it and not act all silly otherwise they will not be allowed to watch. You don't expect perfection and it will be natural for them to smile and even giggle at first but you want them to get this under control and act mature.

Now tell them that the punishment is going to be given to their brother properly and that means on his completely bare bottom. They will of course find this very amusing or maybe a bit of a shock, that is fine, let them get this out of their system now.

Explain that in the living room once you have got everyone gathered and in their positioned were they are going to sit or stand, then you will commence with preparing your stepson, in other words you are going to start undressing him.

Tell them that they will be able to see him with nothing on below his waist and that nothing shall be hidden from their view, so besides a bare behind they will be seeing him full frontal as well.

This you should say is going to be very humiliating for him which is why punishment will be something he will dread incurring in future.

Punishment in physical terms is down to what you prefer really, but a good flat backed wooden hairbrush is very good, or a large wooden spatula like shown here:

giant shovel bg
image hosting without registration

Over the knee is definitely the most embarrassing way to punish a naughty boy. You may simply decide to spank with your bare hand which is of course very embarrassing indeed for a teenage male. You could start with hand smacking and then continue with the hairbrush or spatula. You might also finish off with the hand for a final rigorous flurry of spanking.

If you do have him over your lap, I would use the sofa for this as it supports him better and makes it easier for you. If necessary have the girls hold him down by his shoulders at one end and maybe gripping his ankles at the other. Sandwich his ankles between one of the girls knees as she kneels on the sofa facing the action or have her sit across his lower legs with them under her thighs and holding to her right hand side his ankles in her hands as they stick out to her right.

This way he will be very much under control and will feel his sister and stepsister restraining him which will add to the embarrassment.

It also gives a clear message that they have control and are his superiors in the family, as girls are generally more mature than boys.

Then you need to tell your girls that they are forbidden to tell their brother any details at all about what you are planning. Make them promise you they will not reveal anything. YOU must have this privilege as it is important it comes from you.

Then when you are ready tell the girls that you are going to announce the new punishment regime to their brothers or stepbrother with everyone gathered together in the living room.

Tell your stepson that you want him in the living room as you have something very important to say to him and that the whole family is to hear this as well.

Make certain that the tone is very serious, no smiling or joking at all. Maintain an authoritative manner which means calm, not shouting, totally calm and in command, and speak with confidence loud and clear. Fold your arms if you wish and stand at your full height, proud with chest out, head held high. Speak slowly and steadily.

Get everyone settled have the girls sit on the sofa and stand your boy in the middle of the room with him facing the sofa and you standing facing him.

Here is just my suggestion of what you could say, of course make up your own speech but this should work well.

"Now (stepson's name)I've gathered us all together because this concerns the whole family and everyone needs to hear this.
For some time I have been dissatisfied with your behavior and attitude. I fell the time has come to address this properly and this means that there are going to be some big changes to how you are punished when you displease me and don't do as I tell you to do."

"Now your father and I have decided that you are going to be introduced to corporal punishment. This means old fashioned physical punishment when you misbehave or displease me."

"Now although corporal punishment can sometimes be applied to the hands, I find this very undesirable as the hands are too fragile to take any meaningful level of punishment"

"So YOUR punishments will be given across your bottom!"

"In other words you are going to be spanked, and this will be given by myself, with your father's full authority and approval!"

"Now when I do have to punish you it is not going to be done in private in your bedroom or anything like that. No!
You will be punished right here in the living room (stepson's name). What's more, the whole family will be present, which means (sister and stepsister's names) and your father are all going to see you getting spanked by me!"

"I will sit on the sofa and you will go across my lap with everyone watching. BUT before I spank you, I will first have to get you ready which means young man that I am going to be undressing you, at least below your waist, because punishment is going to be on your BARE BOTTOM!"

"Yes you heard me correctly! I am going to smack you on your bare bottom in front of everyone!"

"Your father will restrain you if needs be, and I will be unfastening your trousers and taking them down your legs and making you step out of them, and then I will remove your underpants as well!"

"Yes I do mean removing them, completely! You will be left standing BARE below the waist, and I don't care one jot about what you show, because I warn you now that you will not be allowed to hide anything from view, do you understand me?"

That is my suggestion on how to spell out your new punishment system for best effect, leaving the revelation that he is to be undressed until the last part.

Be sure to use the phrase "Bare Bottom" with boldness and confidence as they find this very embarrassing to hear. Don't be shy about saying it several times during the whole speech.

If he complains bitterly which he might well do, stare at him unflinchingly cool and collected and say that the decision is final.

If you do choose to mention his front parts as he may object most strongly about what his sisters will see, you can either say "penis" if you wish to be clinical or for more embarrassment you might choose "winkle" or "little winkle" eg "yes, they will see your little winkle!"

Okay well best wishes and I hope I have given you some ideas. Please ask anything else you might want more ideas about.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Dealing with new stepsonjohnny16:08:36 05/13/15 Wed

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.