VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spanked standing

Author:
Margaret to Ruth
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:15:10 05/20/15 Wed
In reply to: Ruth to Margaret 's message, "Re: Spanked standing" on 12:51:13 05/15/15 Fri

Hi Ruth,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have been wondering about how I should answer you.

So the first time my boys ejaculated I think were being spanked over the knee by me. The girls were watching both times & I think one of the girls were being spanked also. The girls were astonished both times I recall. The boys sustained their erection through the spankings & with the rubbing against my thighs, came to 'lose it'. Each time there was lots of crying but then came the loud moans as they 'lost it'. The girls knew that the boys were erect & saw the ejaculation dropping to the kitchen floor. There were no words from myself when it happened but I saw the girls expressions & the pointing to the floor. They were quickly warned that they were not allowed to say anything or tease the boy.

There was a discussion with the girls shortly after each time without the presence of the boy.

They have both seen them ejaculate during corner time basically standing next to them with their own red butts. Again they were stunned with what was occurring but I had mentioned to them in discussions that it was possible that it could happen. Again, I never said anything or my husband when it happens.

When the boys are to be spanked, they are always undressed before everyone. The same happens to the girls. They are then given lectures which might take a few minutes. All lectures are given before anyone is spanked. Sometimes the boys are erect from the start & others the erection would grow in front of every ones eyes. Nothing is ever said by us during this process. If one of the girls is being spanked as well, she is more concerned about what is about to happen to herself & not on the boy/s. They have seen the boys 'erect' so many times they are used to it.

It is not uncommon that when the boys shower that they go to their room naked to get dressed. Nudity has never been an issue in the house with all of us. Growing up the family did a lot of camping & showering was done all together. A few times also at home, we had problems with the hot water system & all the showers had to be done very quickly. So one would use the shower with the others waiting. If they were not fully naked before getting in, they would be down to their briefs/panties but would pass the other person naked. They have never been shy about their bodies. Especially after a spanking, doing 'the dance'. Their butts & thighs sometimes were what they are concerned about.

The thing in the spankings is that after corner time, they have to walk back to their rooms without getting their clothes back. This could be very effective for your boy. Not allowed to dress straight away. In corner time, you could have him face the room instead of the wall. That is up to you of course. It is not something that happens a lot here but it was frequent when they were younger.

In your situation you want to discuss what is happening with the boy with your girls. I have never been a fan of that myself. I would maybe explain it to the girls before a spanking is to take place as to what 'could happen'.

I would definitely undress the boy completely in front of everyone. You would take his briefs down last & do it slowly. Then give the lecture & just watch & see what happens from there. Maybe he should have his hands on his head or folded behind his back. Whilst giving the lecture you might want to stroke his behind a little bit or even give him a few hand slaps. He might well react at this stage if he hasn't already. From there, it is up to you as to how you approach the situation.

Beyond that, I cant advise you any more. I would not point anything out at all to the girls. The boy has suffered enough already & he still has the spanking to happen & the corner time. The only other thing that I could suggest is that he gets naked corner time before the spanking is to occur, maybe 15-30 minutes with the girls in the room. Then brought out of the corner & given the lecture.

On the Saturday just past, the 2 girls here & the elder boy got a right royal spanking for smoking. The boy only got erect in corner time with the girls standing nearby. I have a feeling that he took 'precautions' before the spanking to avoid getting erect.

I hope I havn't bored you with all this Ruth.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spanked standingRuth to Margaret15:46:32 05/20/15 Wed

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.