VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: New Stepmom

Author:
Maggie to newstepmom
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:20:52 05/24/15 Sun
In reply to: newstepmom 's message, "New Stepmom" on 04:00:27 05/23/15 Sat

Hi New stepmom! I am glad you made it to the right forum at the right time. You will notice that this is a practical forum on raising boys into responsible and submissive adults.

I suggest you have a good read of Nola to Tara. Nola’s step-by-step guide to introducing spanking for boys coming into care is well-written and is definitely a must read for all new stepmoms.

However, I would like to add a couple of essential points. First and foremost, do not compromise on the love, hugs and support for the boys. Under no circumstances should they feel you hate them. Build a strong bond and teach them of the importance of submitting to women in their lives.

Second, be fully involved in their lives. Make sure they always “request” your permission before going anywhere / doing anything.

I suggest YOU decide what they wear at all times. This will symbolize your authority and superiority. Make them look smart but not trendy. I have come across and read about young boys who think they are “big enough” to start wearing boxers and can act big, hot and cool at the same time. It is important for them to learn that they are NEVER big enough to submit to female authority and the best way is to enforce a briefs-only routine until they are ready to leave the house. Unless it’s cold, boys should sleep in their tighty-whiteys. Besides shattering their unhealthy pride of mightiness, briefs will make sure their pants don’t fall down all the time (like Justin Bieber’s). …lol. Ensure the boys wear speedos always for the beaches and the pool. This should reinforce good behaviour especially when they are embarrassed due to visible redness on the back of upper thighs as a result of a sound spanking. Don’t buy long T-shirts or at least have a couple shorter ones to be worn at home. Don’t forget you need to have the penises and the bottoms on full and clear display and a longer T-shirt defeats that unless you plan to take them off too when spanking. Disallow baggy pants/trousers/shorts. You need them to look spankable at all times to encourage you to exercise your parental right and duty for a spanking as soon as there is any disobedience/ misbehaviour.

Unless you have a couch opposite to the one on which your daughters, husband and your other stepson is seated, set a chair. Once the audience have gathered, lead the naughty boy to the spanking spot by the ear with one hand and the spanking implement in the other. Both of you should now face the audience and while you cling on to his ear, inform your audience about the offence and the consequence. “(Name) is going to be punished on his bare bottom for everyone to see to correct his behaviour. This kind of behaviour is not and will not be tolerated in this house.” You should now sit down and have the implement on your lap. Let go of his ear and grab the buttons of his pants or the sides if he is wearing sweatpants. Instruct him to fold his hands over his head. Pleading is ok, resistance is not. Some suggest smacking the legs for resistance. I believe in face slapping. From my experience, “speedy” cooperation to undress is guaranteed when you resort to face slapping. Believe me! You won’t need to go beyond 3 brisk slaps. When hands are folded on his head, you need to judge if his shirt tails or T-shirt is going to block the view of the bottom and penis for everyone to see. If it does, you must take them off. Some Moms think it is better for the boy to lift up his shirt and cling on to it. I don’t. I feel hands should remain folded over the head during a punishment session. Once you are done with the initial steps, start lecturing.

“You see (name) what happens when you disobey. I am disappointed in you. Really really disappointed in you. I kept warning you honey what would happen if you didn’t listen.”

Unbutton at this point.

“Mommy would spank you bare in front of everybody.” Stress on bare and use the word Mommy, not Mom. This reinforces your authority.

Start unzipping and grab hold of the sides.

“How many times have I warned you (not to ride your bike without your helmet)? How many (name)?

Start lowering his pants now slowly.

“Just wait till those pants and underpants come off. I will REDDEN your naughty BARE bottom like NEVER before. You just earned a very very long spanking (name). It’s going to be really hard this time. Just wait till the brush bites your BARE bottom.”

Lower his pants further to his knees.

“EVERONE here now gets to see what happens to boys who disobey/misbehave. EVERYONE”

Pants should reach his ankles by this point.
Grab the sides of his briefs now. Expect the pleading to get stronger. Respond to whatever he has to say.

“I won’t do it again…”
“The spanking on your BARE bottom in front of EVERYONE will make sure of that honey. This spanking is for what you DID, not for what you won’t do”

Start lowering the briefs. Expose half the bottom, not the penis yet.

“EVERONE is going to see your willy now (name). EVERYONE. EVERYONE. Only because you didn’t obey, you didn’t listen.”

Exposure complete. Briefs mid-thigh.

“EVERONE can SEE now. Why (name)? What did you do?”

Let him confess and utter his offence(s).

“What will Mommy do? Punish your BARE bottom for EVERYONE to see”

Briefs at his ankles now. Turn him around now to face your daughters.

“This is what happens to naughty boys who don’t listen and disobey”

If you are using your hairbrush which I think you should for your 13 year old, take it in your right hand and whack it 3 times on the palm of your left hand. This should maximize the fear.

“Alright honey. Turn around and over my knee.”

Once he has been settled over your knee, it’s time to make a final statement.

“Don’t forget honey why you are being punished. (Reason). It’s time for EVERONE to see”

Start spanking. No talking and no response to any begging and/or pleading. Your boy needs to fully concentrate on the swats.

Once the spanking starts, your boy will begin to forget who’s watching as his concern now is his bottom. Since you cannot embarrass him further during the spanking, it’s time to focus on the spanking only at this point. I do not believe in super-hard swats that need to be ended quickly to avoid bruises and you end up with just a tearful teen. The spanking needs to be a long one with not super-hard swats but nevertheless, stinging ones that generate a squirm and should not only leave him in tears and/or sobs but should result in bawling or a good cry at the least. For major offences, I suggest spanking each spot at least twice/thrice before moving on to the next. To me, an ideal spanking is at least a minimum of 30 swats, 5 on each cheek, 5 on the back of each upper thigh. Once you have delivered the 20 swats, the final super-10 should be on the sit spots. 5 rapid-fire swats on exactly the same sit spot of each cheek and you are done. Don’t set a pattern for spanking, spank randomly on the back of thighs and the bottom cheeks and you may choose to spank the sit spots in between as well. But keep the final 10 on the sit spots as mentioned. That always results in some fierce crying, repentance and ultimate submission to your authority.

From your first experience, you will know if your sons are good Kickers. If they are, you may follow Nola’s way but since your oldest is only 13, I suggest you restrain him by pinning his legs by your right leg and continue spanking effectively.

Once the spanking is over, put your implement away, a single massage on his back and let him know the spanking is over. If he hasn’t kicked off his pants and briefs, you should remove them completely now while he is still over your knee so that he does not trip over during his post-spanking dance. If he is bawling, let the crying subside a bit for a few seconds. If there is a gentle cry, let him know you are allowing him to get up now but his hands needs to be folded on his head until you give him permission to let go. As he is getting up, grab his wrists. If there is some serious jumping, don’t let go off his wrists. You don’t want the incredible effort you put in to warming those buns to be rubbed off. Instead, you should allow the sting to settle in the punished bottom for a lesson to be learnt effectively. Once you are sure he can place his hands over his head, stand up and place them over his head. Promise him for a second trip over the knee if he attempts to rub his stinging bottom. Let him do his post-spanking dance in front of his audience. This is bound to generate some giggles. Don’t bother as the embarrassment will kick in again and that’s the objective.

Do NOT allow more than 2 minutes of a post-spanking dance. He should return to a corner for 20 minutes and his freshly punished bare bottom should be on display. After completing the first ten minutes, make him turn around and face the audience for the remaining 10 minutes. His fronts need to be on display now and since he is not crying anymore, the embarrassment is complete. The punishment is over. Dismiss the audience.

The next few minutes are important as this is a stepmother-stepson private and special moment. Redress him including buttoning up his jeans. Don’t let him do it by himself. You should both sit down. Use your fingers to rub off any remaining tears . Ask him again why he was spanked, get him to promise NEVER to do it again and finally, make him say what would happen if he did it again. Correct him and make him say, “You will spank me on my bare bottom in front of everyone.” Give him a hug and a kiss and let him go. The punishment is over!

I hope this helps. Good luck and keep us updated!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
To MaggieJeff N12:54:46 05/24/15 Sun
  • Re: To Maggie -- Nola to newstepmom and Maggie, 13:06:41 05/26/15 Tue
Re: New StepmomTara12:59:50 05/26/15 Tue
Re: New StepmomSissy Jamieanne04:09:14 05/18/16 Wed

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.