VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: Re: RE: Wives in Charge

Author:
e.j. (tired but curious)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:35:04 11/07/14 Fri
In reply to: Ms. Gertrude 's message, "Re: RE: Wives in Charge" on 07:06:12 11/07/14 Fri

>Well it sounds like you had a nice clean house. :-)
>
>Did you ever fail to submit or was your cleaning
>unsatisfactory to the women? Was there punishment
>involved? How was your sex life with Janet? Did you
>mother-in-law ever become involved in this situation?
>Were you afraid of her?
Did I fail to submit? Not really. I could have stopped all this at any time because I was older, bigger and stronger than both Janet and Jeanne. Even though they used trickery, by stopping it would mean that I was going back on my word and, to me, that meant something.

My mother-in-law was a wonderful woman who, I'm sure, was not aware of what Janet and Jeanne were up to; if she was aware she never let on. Frankly, I don't think she would have approved. I say this because whenever she visited Jeanne was nowhere to be found and things were pretty much normal.

Sex life? Are you kidding me! While I may have gone along with things I certainly was not happy about the trickery they used. Things got rather-chilly between Janet and I, and the handwriting was on the wall: this relationship would-not-last, and it didn't.

Jeanne gloried in her new found role of assigning my chores, and, inspecting my work. She could find fault in my work when, in truth, there was no fault to be found (in most cases). It was during the first week that Jeanne suggested to Janet that "there should be punishments for shoddy work that fails to meet my specifications!". Janet busted out laughing and said, "And so it shall be!".

Any reason that Jeanne came up with seemed to be sufficient in itself to earn punishment. Physical punishment was administered with my thick leather belt, or, a large stainless-steel cooking spoon. The belt was used on my back, backside, and the back of my legs; the spoon was only used on the backside. Jeanne determined the number-of-strokes, but Janet had to approve the number, to keep things sane. They both hit hard; they both enjoyed administering punishment, but Jeanne hit harder and Jeanne enjoyed it more.

I learned that first week that the idea behind the physical punishment was to make me cry, and that if I cried the result was humiliation; the humiliation was Janet's idea. I was bent over a chair and Jeanne went to work on my backside with the steel spoon. Janet was inches in front of me teasing and taunting me, asking, "Does it hurt? Are you going to cry? He's close to crying, Jeanne, hit him harder!". Jeanne was blistering me and I finally broke-down. Janet was roaring with laughter; when she calmed a bit she said, "Awwwwwwww, wook at you, cwying like a baby! Cwying wike a big baby! Well, if you're going to cry like a baby I'll just have to treat you like one!". Janet walked away and I looked at the floor trying to regain my composure. Jeanne then yanked my hair and in a tone dripping with sickening sarcasm, said, "Look what Janet has for the big baby!".

I recognized it right away. Janet stood before me with the biggest smile on her face and said, "Remember this?". A couple years earlier Janet had gone to a Halloween party dressed as a baby girl. She now stood before me holding the large, pink, frilly baby bonnet that was part of the costume. Janet slowly put the bonnet on me, tieing a bow under my chin. She stepped back and said, "Awwwwwww don't you wook cute", and then she put a big pink pacifier in my mouth, saying to Jeanne, "Okay, you can finish up hitting him and then we'll take a break!". Then getting right in front of my face, Janet said, "Then its my turn!".

So let me ask you, Ms Gertrude, if you think they went overboard?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: RE: Wives in ChargemicheleFFS10:17:12 11/08/14 Sat

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.