VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: Re: Door in son's room

Author:
micheleFFS
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:10:31 12/08/14 Mon
In reply to: Ellen 's message, "Door in son's room" on 00:22:22 12/08/14 Mon

Hi Ellen,

Your contributions to this forum are always excellent. Thank you.

It's almost certainly true that Teddy wants to avoid being embarrassed by you finding him masturbating. My uncle once walked in on me and I was utterly embarrassed.

My first question is whether Teddy asked you respectfully or was he demanding? If he was angry or demanding, I suggest you tell him no and set a time when he can try again. Boys should always be respectful of their mothers, males of women and people of each other. That's basic, and need have nothing to do with female superiority.

As to the question of privacy, for ordinary dressing, masturbating, time alone generally or time alone with a girlfriend, I think that's part of ordinary life too, unless this is violated. In other words, I suggest he be allowed privacy unless he does something forbidden. Then, you as a parent can go in to check on him.

Me? I used and dealt drugs out of my bedroom in my parents house. Me masturbating was the least of their worries!

To protect Teddie's girlfriends, I suggest you should teach him to respect girls and women (and you obviously are doing that very well!) and how to explore sex without risking pregnancy.

Respectfully,

micheleFFS

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Door in son's roomEllen to MicheleFFS19:43:33 12/11/14 Thu

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.